5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket for the price!
I moved from LA to Seattle, and needed a thick jacket to keep me warm in the relatively colder weather. I really like this jacket. It's very warm, and due to the material on the outer side, it's perfect for rainy situations. You can't find anything as good as this jacket on Amazon for less than $150, so this is a bargain you should not miss.
Published 19 months ago by R. Roobenbabakhanian

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs too big
I usually wear large on jackets, so I ordered this one as Large... but it was extremely big...

I did an exchange for a medium... now the size is accurate enough now, except that the arms are still too long... I believe it is because it is meant to be used in snowy weather, with gloves or something...

The quality of the jacket is quite good though...
Published 19 months ago by Esizkur

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket for the price!, December 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, November 10, 2012
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Color Block Bubble Jacket (Apparel)
This jacket was much more than I had expected for the money. It fits perfectly and looks better than the picture.
The shipping was quick and packaging was great. I would not hesitate to recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars block bubble jacket is superb, January 22, 2013
shockd (Norristown, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
excellent product. and a timely purchase. right after receiving the jacket it snowed 12 inches. i had no idea. it came as a complete surprise, but i was ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof, warm jacket, January 7, 2013
This jacket was just what we were looking for. It's polyester exterior makes it waterproof, while it's interior fleece lining makes it very warm (even the hood is fleece-lined!). Sizes seemed to be regular. We ordered a M, and we were happy with the result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect jacket for cold weather! Best $50 I ever spent!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Color Block Bubble Jacket (Apparel)
This jacket is just what I was looking for! I wanted a jacket, that wasn't too costly, would keep me warm in cold temperatures (below 45F) and keep me dry in the rain. After having purchased this jacket I have had a chance to put this jacket to some real tests!

First: This jacket has a very thick durable outside (nylon) fabric that would not only helps keep you warm and dry but it would keep it from tearing or ripping from branches or other things. So I took it out in pouring rain, for a 20 minute walk, testing to see if it could keep me dry and it did! Now when I say pouring rain, I mean pouring rain, my area hadn't had rain like that in years! Now I would not say that this jacket is 100% water proof, if I had been out there for 10 or 20 minutes longer I have a feeling that it would have started to seep through.

Second: I tested it in freezing temperatures (16F with a slight wind) and this jacket kept me plenty warm! It may as well have been 60F out! Now, keep in mind that this jacket is so warm that I would not recommend wearing it in any temperatures above 50F, inside the jacket it will feel like 80F.

A couple couple things about this jacket you should know before buying is that this jacket is slightly puffier than it looks on the picture and if you don't like puffy jackets you may not like this, although I did not mind it and I would definitely would not put it down a star because of this! The other thing is that when you move your arms the fabric rubbing together can be a little noisy. Again I don't mind this at all and (I personally) barely even think it's worth mentioning.

Last little note: I spent $50 on this jacket when it was on sale, this jacket is worth twice that! I honestly think this is the best $50 I have ever spent and if you're looking for a coat that will keep you warm and dry, I would not pass up a deal like this!

I am 6' 2", weigh 235 Pounds and have a 38" waist. I got a XL and I feel that it may be just a little too big, unless you like your jacket a little roomy. Although I don't know how much smaller a large would have been, it might have been too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, September 8, 2013
This item was needed by my son for a trip to Canada. It arrived super quickly and the quality is excellent. Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!!, August 27, 2013
Even if the jacket is in somehow large for my size, it is really confortable to wear while you are driving.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs too big, December 13, 2012
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Color Block Bubble Jacket (Apparel)

The quality of the jacket is quite good though... it's just the sizing that is not too well... anyway I decided to keep mine... just order it one size smaller than you usually wear if you plan to order this one...

5.0 out of 5 stars polo, February 18, 2014
its warm fits good and looks great definitely recommendable so in short you should really get it as soon as possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels and looks cheap, February 7, 2014
For under $40, this coat is exactly what you'd expect. I bought this for those heavy snow days, so I would not get wet. I am in Chicago and this coat can handle the wind and cold, no problem. I went to Macy's and found slightly better quality at 3 times the price.For $150 more, you can get a NorthFace coat that will last 10 years. This is NOT a soft type of puffy coat, more like a raincoat nylon on the outside. It is really puffy. The hood is really large and unzips, but does not tuck into the collar. The collar is a bit high, so if you have a short neck, this might be too big. Fleece is really warm. The logo looks very cheap and is sloppy. I bought the red one, the color is good. The size is on the large size. I usually wear an X_large, I bought the Large and it fit perfectly. The other reviewers were right on the money regarding size.I would give this mixed reviews. You can't compare this with a $200 NorthFace coat, but if you want a utility coat that you won't mind that it gets dirty or ripped than this one may fit the bill. I don't expect this to last me more than 2-3 winters, but it is only $40.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›