Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 6, 2013
I've always purchased rather inexpensive watches in the past with no problem. I received it today in the mail......already I"ve got a problem with this miserable watch!.
The knob dial that supposed to turn the dials to set the time will not let me set the MONTH!..so, what should I do??? Send it back to Amazon?.. I really don't want to go
through all that ...

Okay, I just "fiddled" this this cheap piece of you know what, and I've got it going in the right direction, so far!.. I"m a bit disgusted so I"m giving this
crappola thing just two stars. BUT, as time goes by, I might raise the star rating if this thing manages to make me happy!..

As I said before, I''ve always bought cheap watches and had good luck with them.
on March 15, 2014
This watch is bad. buy it in December 2013 and is no longer useful when they said they had 10 years warranty.

The belt does not work, all the material damage is hair, golden glass case I totally lost luster, when Wheeler was rust, not served below. this watch is total crap.

Where is the guarantee that claims?? I feel totally cheated, I have just 3 months with this, hardly use and damage already. valuation cum in my voice so that people know that U.S. POLO has cheated me .. the watch does not work!! I paid 22 dollars for something that does not work, but the costs, but the courier of my country. and that?
on October 8, 2015
Never buy these watches I got 4 watch's ,, the gold coating on this watch dose not stay long it became like rust ..not even 3 months. I gave this as gift ,, and did a big mistake in life.
Really not a good product.
on August 21, 2014
This is a great watch for a very reasonable price. The face is large enough where people notice it and assume it's a pricey watch. Definitely recommend this product to anyone in the market for a nice, everyday watch.
on May 19, 2015
The designs of the watches are nice but the quality of the material is poor. All watches of this brand I bought, a month are discolored part of the wrist. Not good option for a watch for daily
on December 21, 2015
This is a very bad watch
Gold color very fade before using it
It is very light in weight and the leather is very thin
I don't recommend it to anyone
review image
on June 4, 2016
I ordered a black leather band and received a red so I gifted it to someone else.But it looks nice.
The box it came in started to peel by the time I got it.
on June 23, 2016
It keeps good time, but is the size of an alarm clock. Maybe if you are Popeye this watch would be fine. For a normal wrist it like carrying around an anvil.
on January 30, 2014
I am satisfied with the watch is very good-looking, appearance is very good also.I like very much, is not yet kaifeng wear to give high praise
on January 12, 2014
It's simple, functional and stylish. Truly remarkable for the price. I haven't had it long enough to know if it will last. I hope it does.