5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is very good-looking
I am satisfied with the watch is very good-looking, appearance is very good also.I like very much, is not yet kaifeng wear to give high praise
Published 10 months ago by yaof88

2.0 out of 5 stars What a mistake!..
I've always purchased rather inexpensive watches in the past with no problem. I received it today in the mail......already I"ve got a problem with this miserable watch!.
The knob dial that supposed to turn the dials to set the time will not let me set the MONTH!..so, what should I do??? Send it back to Amazon?.. I really don't want to go
through all that...
Published 13 months ago by "Old Timer"...

2.0 out of 5 stars What a mistake!.., November 6, 2013
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's US5150 Brown Croco Strap Analog Watch (Watch)
through all that ...

Okay, I just "fiddled" this this cheap piece of you know what, and I've got it going in the right direction, so far!.. I"m a bit disgusted so I"m giving this
crappola thing just two stars. BUT, as time goes by, I might raise the star rating if this thing manages to make me happy!..

As I said before, I''ve always bought cheap watches and had good luck with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Prices not bad, June 25, 2014
I really like singe it's classic, prices not bad.
water proof and light
I like U.S. Polo Staffs so very handy.

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch is bad, March 15, 2014
This watch is bad. buy it in December 2013 and is no longer useful when they said they had 10 years warranty.

The belt does not work, all the material damage is hair, golden glass case I totally lost luster, when Wheeler was rust, not served below. this watch is total crap.

Where is the guarantee that claims?? I feel totally cheated, I have just 3 months with this, hardly use and damage already. valuation cum in my voice so that people know that U.S. POLO has cheated me .. the watch does not work!! I paid 22 dollars for something that does not work, but the costs, but the courier of my country. and that?

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is very good-looking, January 30, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, January 12, 2014
It's simple, functional and stylish. Truly remarkable for the price. I haven't had it long enough to know if it will last. I hope it does.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great watch for a very reasonable price, August 21, 2014
This is a great watch for a very reasonable price. The face is large enough where people notice it and assume it's a pricey watch. Definitely recommend this product to anyone in the market for a nice, everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
It's a great and useful for us to do good by

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 14, 2014
The watch strap was damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 15, 2014