Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 23, 2014
This watch is really, really nice. First of all, it looks far nicer than any sports watch, which are way too common these days. The elegant color palette and the seemingly high-quality materials make this watch feel at least $250. One nice feature that nobody has seemed to mention up to this point, is that the hands and numbers are coated in a greenish, tritium paint. This causes the pieces to glow when subject to low light. Usually, only high-end watches that lack a back light have this feature, which is a nice touch for a $20 watch.

Regarding the gear design at around 6:00, it is merely a design! I personally find that it adds a second layer of detail to the watch, but if you would prefer a version without the design, this one looks pretty similar : Watch

There are a few aspects of this watch that are not as premium as I would like. For example, the synthetic leather strap retains subtle bend marks as you take it on and off. This is only a noticeable problem when the watch is off and laying flat. Another concern you may have with this watch may be that the keeper has loosened a bit at the end, causing the thread to stick out. I trimmed the thread with scissors and it looks good as new. Just be careful if this happens to you; you don't want to end up with a broken watch! The last concern I have is the fact that the word "CHINA" is obviously engraved in the interior of the strap, just after the array of strap holes. Not an issue unless the watch is off and laying face down on a flat surface. I have uploaded a photo of the strap, so its up to you to decide whether it is too big of an issue.

Overall, I would recommend this watch to any person looking for a classically elegant watch for both formal and casual occasions. It comes in a stylish, yet robust case, so this would make a wonderful gift. As you can see, I have given this product 5 stars, despite my complaints because the overall feel and look of this watch far exceeded my expectations. When it comes to a watch, function and looks are the most important factors, and this watch fulfills both these functions.
review image review image
on March 28, 2011
I've owned this watch for several months and I haven't had a single issue with it. It looks really nice; good clear face and striking band. I've even had people compliment it. The gears on the face are fake by the way, but for $20 what do you expect? ^_^

I'm sure this watch won't last forever, but this kind of style for the money can't be beat!
on March 17, 2014
The first day I wore this I kept noticing it would lose a few minutes every few hours. Finally, I realized that the setting dial would intermittently pop out and in on its own. Of course when it is out, it can be bumped- changing the time, and it's not ticking with the time around you. I tried changing the battery, but the glass was so fragile that a small amount of pressure, even with a thick cloth protecting it, shattered it. Thankfully Amazon accepted my return and I used the credit to buy an awesome and reliable (though not super stylish) CASIO Pathfinder.
on January 26, 2015
Got this watch for my hubby. It's very nice and he loved it until...the band broke...2 1/2 weeks after receiving it. Will be replacing the band, would have rated it 5 stars if it weren't for that.
review image
on December 27, 2012
This is a very nice watch for the price. Very pleased with watch.
you will be very happy with this watch for the great deal.
on August 6, 2015
This watch was a gift for my dad. He's almost 80. I figured the face was large enough for him to see. It was stylish but not too fancy as he planned on just wearing to to work. Yes, I said work... at 80. The watch came in a nice box. The strap is smooth and stylish. The watch face is BIG... Bigger than I was expecting... but my dad can certainly see it! He wears it to work and looks so stylish. It is a really pretty watch and the price was just right.
on March 27, 2013
i love this watch.. has a great look & an even better price. couldnt find a quality watch like this in the mall for the same price..
on July 29, 2013
Not all of us watch collectors are going to purchase $1000 watches. This watch is a GREAT size for a man and doesn't look small on your wrist at all. Second, the watch absolutely looks great, works very well, and I enjoy wearing it. I have had multiple positive comments on the watch, on how great it looked. I am very glad I purchased this watch, it just looks like its so much more expensive and does not have any cheap feel.
on January 14, 2014
This is a nice looking watch for the money. In fact for 22 bucks, this is one of the best watch around. It doesn't look cheap at all. You can also look at US Polo model US9061 which has 3 subdials inside and looks as nice or better than this one. I own both and personally like US9061 better because that's more sporty look.
on April 6, 2015
The watch itself is great, I get a lot of compliments, but the wrist band broke very easily. I could only wear it for about 2 weeks. I am sure once I replace the band it'll be better. Just annoying that I had to do that. It should have been higher quality sewing.