Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 9, 2013
I received this item early thanks to Amazon's great Prime shipping....but it was already broken(I'd say it was used and just returned, but not in one piece). It looks great....even though the two cheap metal pieces that connect the crown cap to the watch was missing screws to hold it in, so it just fell off. Ah well, this is proof you get what you pay for. Avoid at all costs, unless you want to throw away $23.00......
on September 28, 2015
It looks nice and is super classy, but at the same time.......

Well, First the band broke right in half within like a day then I returned it and that took forever. Got a new one which worked semi alright for a year, at some angles it would stop ticking altogether, all the while the pins holding on the cap to the time changer falling out ALL THE TIME! Then eventually they fell when I wasn't looking and I lost the cap entirely. Now the gears on the inside have malfunctioned and it doesnt tick or let me change the time, my watch will forever be 3:10 for the rest of my life. I would not recommend buying this watch at all!
on October 26, 2014
Nice watc, comfortable, the leather its very soft and nice the case its a little bigger than expected but the movement feels too cheap obviulsly for the payed price it can't be perfect.
on June 11, 2013
Wristwatch excellent and very beautiful shape
It is distinct in its large size and in fact looks more beautiful than the pictures
I was hoping to find other colors the same size
on January 27, 2014
This was third US Polo Assn watch.. first two were much better. Its cheep.. and it looks cheep :) I had to change battery right away, because didn't work when I got it.
on October 23, 2013
while trying to set it it fell apart so I sent it back for a refund never buy us polo watches
on December 9, 2014
Pic is nicer than the real thing, but then again with the price, its not a bad buy.
on July 16, 2013
So far, so good. But one has to be ok with letting everyone else know that you're really, really concerned about being able to see time march on... it is one large, albeit, handsome watch.
on December 18, 2014
I have about 30 watches, Invicta, Gucci, and others. But for only $22.00 bucks this is one of my favorite watches. Just arrived today and Iam 100% pleased.
Buy it!
on September 28, 2015
Bought this for my aging father. I thought it was even bigger than anticipated, but he wears it a good deal & has no trouble reading the time without his glasses.

See 1 answered question