Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's US8161 Silver-Tone Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2013
It is a good looking watch, well made, except for the wristband.
It's made of some cheap alloy and it will be turning green within a month of wearing it.
I can smell the metallic odor.
If it was stainless steel, it would be perfect. I would be willing to pay more.
I tried to get a new band but they do not seem to have the size for it around town.
I am exchanging it
on August 15, 2013
in appearance is a very nice watch, but two weeks after purchase, began to lose color.
That gives a very bad appearance.
on August 7, 2013
I will tell all the sad people who don't use Amazon.com. you are missing out on deals that. cant be beat by anybody. I received my new watch today, I believe number 4 from Amazon.com. and the watches seem to get better and better than any watch I have ever worn. the U.S Polo Assn. Classic Mens Black and silver is nothing but beautiful, it arrived exactly as promised, the watch has impressed me so much, I thought the last Polo watch was beautiful also and will purchase another one today probably. the price is unbelievable, go to the mall and buy this same watch for what I paid and I will buy the store, you cant do it. I know great products and deals and I have found my gold mine. The last two Polo watches will only be worn on special occasions, not everyday although you can but I don't want to scratch it, that's how much I love it.,CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SELLER AND AMAZON.COM. for selling top quality merchandise, I wish my local newspaper could print this article, thank all of you very, very, much.
on October 17, 2013
It works fine but its falling apart. Don't Buy this Watch, it looks nice but don't buy it. really really!!
on October 27, 2013
to be honest, I was hesitated in the beginning to purchase this model as I was afraid for a price like this the material (specially steel) it could be poor. But as this maybe the 9th watch I purchase from U.S. Polo they always amaze me!
on March 10, 2015
I collect watches I have over 200 watches and I should know if it's too good to be true Then it probably is these watches our very cheaply made and they look very cheap 1 of the 2 that I ordered came broke.
on February 20, 2014
I expected very little from a 20$ watch and was still disappointed. the outer band after two days is is loosing its finish. the carbon fiber looking inserts on the band look cool but half were loose when the watch arrived. The actual watch isn't bad and i like the way it looks. But a silver and copper colored wrist band and a green wrist underneath kind of kills it for me
on July 24, 2013
the black bands on the side fall off and I am very disappointed hope to get a replacement that is better made... :( got a replacement and 2nd watch is exactly the same but too late to return this one. Quite disappointed!
on October 21, 2013
I have owned allot of expensive watches, this is not one of them. I didn't buy this watch on amazon, I paid $12 for this watch at K-Mart because the Invicta that I did buy on Amazon broke one year after I bought it. the watch is chrome not stainless steel and the chrome will wear off after heavy use. I personally like the look of the copper under the chrome, it never stays the same, the color and look continually changes with wear. I have actually received compliments on what a unique looking watch this one has become. Unfortunately, the band broke after 10 months, the watch still works though. This watch is absolutely huge, looks great new, looks even better after you beat the heck out of it. I have had little luck getting a watch to last for more than a year, regardless of brand or price; to include Seiko, ESQ and Movado. This watch also has features that my other watches didn't have: digital stop watch and indiglo back light.
on January 19, 2013
Package arrived early and well protected. Looks even better in hand (or on wrist). The faces' edge has dotted flashing lights that can be seen in sun light or when light button pushed- this is a great effect! Face is easy to read and not too cluttered, as some are. Overall, am VERY pleased with purchase and Amazon hits a home run again! Only suggestion....the black bezel would be cool if it turned. When needed I'll be purchasing another and will recommend these to others.