5.0 out of 5 stars thank you very much, and I received the product.
very grateful ... high quality product, the shipment arrived on the due date. 100% recommended I look forward to shopping with you in the future. thank you very much.
Published on January 23, 2012 by Andres Jimenez

2.0 out of 5 stars bad quality
I had to return this watch due to its quality. The reason I gave it 2 stars is because it looks nice other than that nothing.
Published 23 months ago by ASAP

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you very much, and I received the product., January 23, 2012
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's USC50004 Genuine Leather Black Dial Strap Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelente, de lo mejor, April 2, 2012
bueno producto, llego a tiempo sin ningún tipo de inconveniente es de excelente calidad con un buen precio recomendado para todos

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 25, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend ,I was looking for something real nice for him but inexpensive ,so I purchase watch anything at a great value price .I show my family members ask him what they thought I paid for it .he actually thought this was the real polo watch . he asked me did I pay $265 for lol .noooooo I pay $9.99 I love every minute of it . of course I do not tell the boyfriend that

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD BUY, March 4, 2013
The gold turns to quickly....turned withing 1-2 weeks. the band started to fray out a little and the strap got very worn out

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice dress watch, February 10, 2013
I bought this for my 17 year old son for Christmas. Well he just loves it! He has worn it every day since he got it.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, January 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Polo Watch, December 29, 2012
LOVED this watch. It is silver on the side and gold on the top (kind of hard to tell that from the picture). It looks to be of high quality and shipped very fast.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Inner dials are not working, December 26, 2012
The Inner dials are not working and returning also not economical...So I kept the item with me. But the overall look of the watch is ok. There is no work instruction to adjust the inner dials and other settings like hour & minute needles. Any chance of sending the instruction for adjustments/correction of inner dials like seconds. hours ok for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars polo Assn men-s, December 10, 2012
i love this, se was faster and did not have to wait that long hopefully all sellers are so...because I asked for other things together with the clock and I only get this ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Awesome!!!, December 5, 2012
The watch that i got was beyond expectations. The comfort the size everything was perfect. I just loved it. I have my highest recomendations for this 1.