Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 5, 2013
This watch seems to be definitely false, an imitation, not a Polo.
Awful finishing, very poor quality.
I just bought it because it was sold by Amazon. Despite that, I feel I was fooled.
Worst Amazon buy ever (and I've placed hundreds of orders).
Fortunately, Amazon is VERY TRUSTABLE and accepts returns with no questions.
In short: Amazon is wonderful, this watch is junk.
on February 15, 2014
this watch was good especially for a man that was very delicate in quality. my husband accidentally wear it while taking a shower he complained that it has a moist inside, a few days the moist was gone and it still working good!
on November 17, 2014
acquired this article and say that is resistant to water and immerse in the Jacuzzi water ... Who pays income guarantee
on October 1, 2014
Looks like crap feels like plastic
on July 11, 2014
Too big for me, but it works.
on May 17, 2016
Very nice watch !! It not too shiny not too big !! Dial is perfectly big for an average wrist size.. I gifted this ti my dad n he liked it very much !! Worth buy, looks stylish n expensive!!!
on March 15, 2015
I love POLO CLOTHES. I just ordered a POLO WATCH because of the great prices. Worth every penny. If POLO is your thing order a watch very inexpensive and still Polo watch that matches!!!
on May 31, 2015
I'm happy with this item. It is an excellent article and I'm happy because it has worked perfectly as described by the seller. 100% recommend the purchase of this item.
on December 17, 2015
When I recieved this watch it was already broke. It really pissed me off so now im gone have to go an get it fixed...
on May 30, 2015
Lasts for around 8 months with light use, then it falls apart. But its beautiful all the way to the end. and solid.

See 1 answered question