5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
Very Good I really liked
It looks better physically than in the picture. Very good and the presentation is pretty delicate

looks elegant and strong
Published 7 months ago by Carlos Guzman

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality.
I get this watch a few days ago, and I was real dissapointed because it's NOT water resistance, the made material is cheep and I get it with no Black Dial, it's like light dark, and this wacht. If you decide to purchase don't expect a good watch.
Published on April 21, 2011 by Daniel Espinoza.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality., April 21, 2011
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's USC80038 Analogue Black Dial Bracelet Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk, May 16, 2013
You get what you pay for. The watch face crack the first week , and water got inside the watch while I was washing my hands. Which lead too the backside of the watch rusting. Piece of junk. Never again do I try and buy something so cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as expected, October 25, 2013
the picture is different than the reality, item looks cheap & very small, it is not recommended at all, and we won't take the risk and buy from this product anymore.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not look good, October 29, 2012
I am really dissapointed. I didn't like it, it looks too simple. Please, don't buy it, there are better options

2.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, November 6, 2012
The wrist size is too small which is a big issue. It can not fit any human hand wish it was smaller so it can be a perfect fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product, December 27, 2013
I got this as a gift. It broke the first day. Not a good product and I would not recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, April 2, 2014
Very Good I really liked

looks elegant and strong

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, March 19, 2014
Junk not water resistant as stated. I am very disappointed at amazon for allowing this junk on there sight. I will return to ebay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, March 13, 2014
It was shipped to my house in a timely manner. It's a good piece of gear. Nice watch w nice looks. It's constructed well, and keeps the time accurately. I've had no problems with it

1.0 out of 5 stars Shatters Easily, February 27, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband as a Christmas present. A month later he was wearing it and bumped something at the grocery store, and the face shattered and the watch completely quit! Not happy at all, I have never seen a watch shatter that easily. I guess you get what you pay for although I have bought watches half the price and they have lasted a lot longer.