Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 21, 2013
I am very pleased with this watch. The description said "little scuff marks" on the front of it, but I see absolutely nothing. It was in pristine condition, and arrived on time. No complaints!
on October 20, 2013
Everything works! Looks beautiful! I've been walking around with this watch and everyone just looks at my wrist. I even got a comment about it and they were guessing the watch is worth $200. I told them I got it for $21 and they were amazed! I love this watch! Great finish, feels nice, looks nice, and it works perfectly. I'd buy a second one if I ever need it again.
on May 31, 2014
Nice big face. looks good and expensive. Band is very comfy. I have small wrists even though I'm 6'4" and 260 pounds, the watch fit perfect right out of box. I hate having to remove links to make it fir. It fits and fells so good, you forget you are wearing it.
on August 31, 2015
Nice looking watch. It had a little bit of glue on the face when it arrived but I took that off with some nail polish remover. I just wish it could be adjusted smaller. My son's arms are kind of scrawny.
on January 12, 2016
As someone else mentioned, the clasp of the watch doesn't work. I gave it as a gift so it was very disappointing to realize that the watch physically won't open to be worn. I'm very disappointed and the watch ended up being tossed aside.
on March 30, 2015
I don't like it in all. The quality is very poor like a bad Chinese imitation watch. The metal belt are so fragile an can broke easy. The color of the watch is totally diferen of the picture presentation. This is really a original Us Polo asn? Because for me is a bad copy of one. I'm so digust about this bought. The belt is too hard to open. I had to use it a tool to open.
on December 1, 2013
i bought this for my dad as a father's day gift. At first it seem pretty much ok and everyone who saw it liked it but in a matter of a few weeks the color started to fade. Now the silver watch is now completely grey. I won't recommend this crap to anyone.
on May 21, 2014
very good product, fast in delivery ... is in perfect condition ... 100% recommended. It's cute, inexpensive, perfect for a gift for that loved one ..
on September 5, 2014
The Minute Hand is Moving around when you hold your watch and rotate/tilt. They should have been checked all this before shipping. If it was with one watch then would have ignored but it is happening with the all the three watches ordered. No Not Good
on November 3, 2013
Nice watch; the metal band feels very cheap but prefer if it was stainless steel! other wise the watch is is awesome!