5.0 out of 5 stars Polo wash, March 8, 2014
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's USC80298 Analog-Quartz Two Tone Watch (Watch)
Love the wash it looks great I very happy with the perches I will be getting another one it arrive on time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, December 6, 2013
Candee (Grand Island, NY) - See all my reviews
Absolutely beautiful well- made watch!!! Not expensive, well worth the money. Love this item, will purchase another as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Very good watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
He enjoyed it he stated that it was very nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice classic watch, July 4, 2014
Awesome watch, works great!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Amazing, June 16, 2014
I dress up every day as part of my profession and this watch looks Great! Easily looks expensive without breaking the bank. Whether for casual or dress/fancy, this watch is great. The two-toned look is aesthetically pleasing and I am in love. First watch I ever really enjoyed!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, May 26, 2014
i love this watch it suits me and look very nice on my wrist, its very shinny and comfortable this is a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, May 13, 2014
I haven't had it long enough to find fault with this watch, but it is quite a looker without it being gaudy and cheap looking. People that do not know how much I paid for it think that it cost a fortune. It has been keeping the correct time, although I do not use it every day to be able to tell how well it stands up to everyday bangs and scrapes but, it's a beauty.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAKES A GREAT GIFT, May 13, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift, and he loved it. The watch looks so classy and expensive. Looking at it peoole guessed it would have cost me about 150$-200$, but yet it only cost me about 30$! Makes a great gift definitely recommend this product!

U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's USC80298 Analog-Quartz Two Tone Watch