Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on May 13, 2014
I haven't had it long enough to find fault with this watch, but it is quite a looker without it being gaudy and cheap looking. People that do not know how much I paid for it think that it cost a fortune. It has been keeping the correct time, although I do not use it every day to be able to tell how well it stands up to everyday bangs and scrapes but, it's a beauty.
on June 16, 2014
I dress up every day as part of my profession and this watch looks Great! Easily looks expensive without breaking the bank. Whether for casual or dress/fancy, this watch is great. The two-toned look is aesthetically pleasing and I am in love. First watch I ever really enjoyed!
on November 20, 2015
Was pumped to see the design and receive it today. But utterly disappointed by the crud and glue like stuff that's around the rim. The golden paint around the rim looks cracked off (see attached picture the crack is seen outside the 2' Oclock hour mark). Do you even have a quality check department to look and verify this stuff before packing these in? What a waste of my time! I am sending it back!
review image
on April 29, 2016
These run super small and my husband couldn't use it. Since this was a Christmas gift, I didn't want to tell him where I got it from or for how much. So now, we have a decorative watch in a case on his dresser...
on July 11, 2014
I use this as a work watch. The face is a nice design but the band is poorly made. It isn't a big deal because it was very inexpensive so you get what you pay for.
on June 2, 2015
At first looks really nice, that is why i give it a 4 stars, but later in about 3 weeks it stated to peel and it is loosing all its color, i really recommend not to buy this item it is a waste of money. really disappointed.
on May 13, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift, and he loved it. The watch looks so classy and expensive. Looking at it peoole guessed it would have cost me about 150$-200$, but yet it only cost me about 30$! Makes a great gift definitely recommend this product!
on May 14, 2015
got, perfect confition. got it custom fit and people were thinking it was more expensive than it was. although it get scuffed easily so not a everyday watch, but i use it everyday and it still looks amazing
on December 6, 2013
Absolutely beautiful well- made watch!!! Not expensive, well worth the money. Love this item, will purchase another as a gift.
on July 4, 2014
Awesome watch, works great!!.