5.0 out of 5 stars Great for guys who like a snugger fit.
This jacket is very retro-stylish and warm without being bulky. Many previous reviewers complianed about the size being too small, but that led me to believe it would fit the way I like. I was right. I wear my clothing much more fitted than your "average guy" ( Levis 511 jeans, etc). This jacket works extremely well with most things in my wardrobe.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but runs VERY small
Published 22 months ago by John 3 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for guys who like a snugger fit., March 25, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Color in picture is a bit off., November 1, 2014
I like the jacket. It looks nice and fits nicely, though just like everyone says, you would need to get a size larger. I usually fit a medium so I bought a large, which worked out fine. The only real problem I had with it was the fact that a button fell off, but I'm getting a replacement so that isn't too bad. My other problem is the color, which is pretty much covered by the headline of my review. In the picture, it's brown and that's what I expected, but it's more like dark olive than dark brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, August 15, 2013
Came in great time! close to a week early. Good quality and good brand: especially for how much it's marked down. i was a little worried because they didnt have a size small which is what size jacket i am, but all the reviews said it ran kinda small so i got a medium and it fit perfectly. Great jacket to get but i recommend that, whatever size coat you usually are, you should probably get the next size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but runs VERY small, March 5, 2013
This is a very sharp looking jacket. Rich color and quality material. Only down side is that it runs small. The 2X makes my 6ft/250lb husband look like he is wearing one of the kids jackets. The arms are way too short and he could not get it snapped. There are snaps on the cuffs and on the bottom to let it out or take it in. It has one inside pocket which is always nice. Too bad the sizing is way off. It's too big for me (5'4"/155) so we'll save it for our oldest.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.., December 9, 2012
Nice jacket but it collects too much lint and being that's it's polyester doesn't help either. Good price but not too crazy about it!

4.0 out of 5 stars i love it ,but no lining in sleeves, November 24, 2012
i love it ,but there is no lining in sleeves. i mean there is a lining but no insulation or fake fur in sleeves like the rest of the jacket has. Major disapponitment but it's still a cool jacket, wish i could have got it in black though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish jacket, February 8, 2014
Everyone has agreed that this jacket looks great. It's a good medium weight and is reasonably warm. I started with the medium but found it too tight around my chest and shoulders and the arms were too short. The large fits perfectly and is very comfortable. I'm not a particularly big guy and usually wear a medium shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky Teenage Son LOVES This Jacket, November 10, 2012
Always a struggle finding clothes my 6'1, 145 lb 16-yr-old son will wear. This one was such a hit, he found and begged to wear it 2 months before officially receiving it as an Xmas gift. It looks so good on him and was perfect comfortable protection for a 60F day. The size medium fills out and flatters his tall slim frame.

1.0 out of 5 stars Every other jacked I've purchased for my husband in a size large fit great, and even had additional room, November 26, 2014
Didn't fit well at all. Every other jacked I've purchased for my husband in a size large fit great, and even had additional room, this wouldn't even button at all, not even close. Definitely runs small so if you purchased, go at least one size up I'd say.

2.0 out of 5 stars questionable quality, November 15, 2012
i loved the look of the coat, but the first time wearing it one of the buttons (snaps) broke off. made me seriously doubt the quality of construction. also the sizes seem to run small.