Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's T-Shirt
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 9, 2013
As usual. Warning! Don't put it on plastic hangers, the collar stretches way too easily! It's best just to fold it and put it in a drawer. That goes for all these other shirts too!
on September 23, 2015
After two washings these shirts shrank, and not evenly. I had to give them away.
And they're not that cheap, compared to Ralph Lauren.
And though billed on Amazon as 100% cotton, one of the shirts I ordered turned out to be a polyester blend.
on May 10, 2013
Looks and feels great and large size fits me like a glove. I hope after washing you will fit the way it does now.
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2014
The larges are too small for me aroudn the torso, but the XL size is much too large and drapes and bunches around the sides. I guess I have a weird body size because I must be right in between their large and xl sizes, even though normally i fit fine in large sized tees.
on November 11, 2015
This shirt would have gotten a 5 star review from me. Until I took it off after the first day wearing it and the neck was completely stretched out. I cant even wear it anymore. It looked great on and felt great, was super comfortable. Fit perfect. But the neck looks terrible on it after just one day of wear, and Im not even sure how it stretched out so much.
on July 1, 2013
This shirt is okay. It is a little bit short and wide, but not too bad. They are a heck of a lot less expensive than Ralph Lauren and pretty much the same quality and fit.
on October 11, 2014
The shipping of this item came earlier than expected. High quality shirt with noticeable polo emblem. No problems with the shirt in general; came as I expected it to, with exceeding expectations. No size or feel problems.
on April 10, 2016
These shirts are poor quality and the neck / collar area on these shirts are too large and do not lie against the neck area as they should. I ordered White & Black t-shirts and both are made to the same poor quality.
review image
on October 27, 2014
This product is a complete fake. Do not buy from this seller. I have been buying this brand of t-shirt for years for my husband, and I didn't even have to open the package to know it was a complete fraud. The stitched emblem is completely off and the fabric is completely see-through and not soft at all. Definitely not what is advertised.
on January 30, 2014
My son wore these shirts once... when they came out of the dryer, the collar was completely mishapen and wouldn't lay flat any longer.