We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 2 button placket
- Ribbed knit collar and cuffs
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 6.6 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00BBY38K8
- Item model number: 11-6318 -ZS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The cut is traditional (it's probably not going to look good on someone who buys "relaxed").
The embroidery thread colors contrast and stand out.
The logo is obviously implying the RL horse design, but it's larger and (probably) just different enough to avoid litigation.
I picked up several at twenty bucks and find them good value.
UPDATE: September - These shrink A LOT - at least one full size - buy accordingly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this shirt for my high school son and it is great looking. Even after washing the color is vibrant and the shirt does not wrinkle.Published on August 5, 2013 by Mom-o-six
perfect looks and way too elegant
size a little bigger than expected - than the usual
smaller size next time
I am not disappointed to have purchased this shirt. It has a fairly reasonable price. It is in slim fitting that I really like. Fabric is also good.Published on June 30, 2013 by Saqib Rashid
this polo have great colors and very good quality.
I would definitely buy more from this polos in the future
Bought this one in red and white and I have to say that it looks better on the model than in reality (or perhaps I need a tan). The polo shirt is somewhat too long as well. Read morePublished on May 22, 2013 by Boutrup Value
What can I say? I like the look and feel of this one. Fits well and feels comfortable. Doesn't run either.Published on May 14, 2013 by Alexander Collins