5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trunks for Tall guys!
[To get an idea for relative body comparison when ordering:] I'm 6'2 with a 32/33 inch waist and ordered Large, in White.

Published 14 months ago by Kyle C.

3.0 out of 5 stars they worked the second time
I ordered a medium pair of these shorts in "blue slate." After receiving them and determining that they run large. I re-ordered them in a small, low and behold they no longer have them in "blue slate" really liked that color. Bummed out with brown and yellow.
Published 13 months ago by dartbitch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trunks for Tall guys!, May 16, 2013
Kyle C. ((Dallas, TX USA)) - See all my reviews

I'd been shopping for board shorts for 2 months, desperately looking for ANY that had inseams longer than 10 or 11 inches. ( I like my board shorts to hit in the center of the knee) I was SOOO frustrated, that when I finally came across these I decided to just take a chance & order as they were only $20…..

***BEST CHANCE I EVER TOOK!!**** They fit well, hit right in the center of the knee and look great! Plan on ordering more in darker colors for wake boarding and lake adventures!!

**Likes:
- Fit was EXACTLY what I was looking for
- Surprised by comfort level (even w/ spandex mesh lining inside, which can be irritating)
**Dislikes:
- (White pair) Can see "some" details of upper thigh area when the suit gets wet.
**Unknowns:
- Only owned the shorts for ~ 2 weeks and have been to the pool 3x, don't know how fabric will hold up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item long shorts with drawstrings that actually work, October 12, 2013
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Printed Plaid Short (Apparel)
It is hard to find long swimming trunks with drawstrings that actually work. I hate decorative drawstrings. I am 6 foot 3 and 230lbs. These shorts come down to mid knee. I was debating on weather to get the xl or xxl. I were a size 40 waist. I should have went with the xxl. Because of the drawstring I could have tighten it up. The xl fits fine but I can tell the webbing inside is snug. I perfer the loose fit in the crotch so I shoulda went with the xxl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short for All Occasions, May 27, 2013
Not everyone likes a short with a built in liner, just a brief, the whole short is not fully lined, but I do and so that's a feature of this short that I like. It's a well made short in a discreet plaid. In terms of usage, it's great for the beach but with the addition of a single colour T shirt ( I use a black V neck) they easily become a dressy sort of casual. Further on, with a button down shirt and a blazer plus penny loafers or boat shoes and you're fit to go to the club. In short in quality, design and fit, they're a good pair of shorts to have. I'm sufficiently pleased with them to probably order another pair or two. Pack these with several t shirts and you've almost got your weekend covered. Again, that liner makes packing underwear unnecessary.

Overall, I'm very pleased with these shorts-in fact, I'm wearing them as I write this.

3.0 out of 5 stars they worked the second time, June 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars he liked them!, December 26, 2013
the color is bright on the shorts and they fit perfect. the only thing he didn't like about the shorts is they trap a lot of air when you are in the water, so it looked like he had a load in his pants. he had to squeeze the excess air out of his shorts every time he got out of the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly and comfortable., June 23, 2013
I have a 33in waist and the large fits perfect. I didn't read that these shorts have a built in swim trunk liner. But otherwise they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the pool, June 17, 2013
They came in true to size. They are made well and fit nice my husband loves them! I also got them in the white plaid and he loves them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband likes them, May 20, 2013
I purchased these for my husband and he has just tried them on as it is still not swim weather where we live. He likes them

3.0 out of 5 stars I had no idea these were swim trunks until they arrived., May 3, 2013
They look great and could probably pass for regular shorts, but I wish it was made a little more clear that these are swim trunks.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but definitely not for general hanging around..., July 16, 2014
fermata (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Printed Plaid Short (Apparel)
The fit is fine, down to mid-knee, which is good. But sorry, polyester is just gross. And this is that sticky, vinyl-y feeling polyester, the kind that doesn't feel good to the touch. They're fine for swimming and will dry quickly, but I'd never wear them around as board shorts. And another thing, I got the Classic Navy - the draw string in the pic is black and white. On mine, it's solid light ugly gray. I think like Costco, AMZ lets vendors unload their "not quite right" products on the unsuspecting consumer.

U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Printed Plaid Short