Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 10, 2014
These are great - I bought a few of them and like reviews for other similar U.S. Polo Assn shirts, they run a little big. I usually wear a large, maybe even sometimes XL due to my chest - but a medium fit great if you like a slim fit. I also ordered a large and it fit as well, not too loose. Going down a size than you normally wear will depend on if you want an athletic fit or not.
on July 21, 2014
Shirt arrived on time and as expected. The size is exactly as expected. Quality and fit is great. Exercising in this shirt is comfortable. I recommend this shirt.
on October 1, 2014
Good shirt for working out and running, but I ordered the large and it fits like an extra large. If you usually order a large, order the medium.
on July 25, 2014
This tank was a good fit and had good coverage on the shoulders. The material was light and the design would be good for sport activities because it's not a tight fit and allows your skin to breathe.
on August 11, 2014
It is little bit big on me. It is hard to guess how it will fit on you because every brand I tried with large size some how tight or large on me. I will wear it for my workout.
on June 25, 2014
Runs small, if you wear a Medium in Nike order a small in this. Stays dry during intense exercise. Great value and buy.
on May 11, 2016
For the price this is a VERY nice choice for the money. Highly recommended to family, friends and colleagues...
on October 24, 2014
Perfect for warm weather. Looks better than the picture. No loss in color after several washings. Excellent buy.
on September 14, 2014
This shirt was better than expected. I would expect to pay a higher price for this in a store based on quality.
on July 9, 2014
I purchased an XL for my husband for Father's Day with a matching cap. He loves it. It fits comfortably.