Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on May 27, 2014
It shrinks a lot after the first wash. Consider to buy at least one extra size larger than your regular size.
on March 30, 2016
The size of the logo is a little bigger than the picture really captures. More of a light blue than dark. Wasnt too happy at first but it fits well and for 10 buks, it is a nice looking shirt, good collar, length isnt too long and Im only 5'10" but have somewhat of a build so I have a hard time buying off the rack let alone online.
on December 12, 2014
It's nothing extravagant, but that's good in my opinion. It's a basic short sleeved polo shirt, perfect for work. It fits well and is comfy and it looks nice. Plus, it's well-priced, so I'm quite satisfied. Also, unlike some of my other clothing purchases through Amazon, this shirt feels like it'll last awhile. Too many times I've purchased shirts online, only to realize they are tissue thin pieces of crap that will fade, tear, and fall apart before the year is out. With this shirt, I don't get that impression.
on February 25, 2015
After washing this shirt was smaller in fit than the medium I ordered before it. This one shrank more so its like the medium and the large are the same size ... but the medium is a tad tighter so I'm actually happy bc both of them look great and are good quality shirts.
arrived on time. No complaints ... I recommend these 100%. Great price too.
on October 27, 2014
I don't know if it was a fluke or just a problem with the color I got, but the shirt shrank a bit in the wash. I've gotten other colors from the same source and had no problems. Great quality and good looking shirt, though. You won't be dissappointed if you plan for a little shrinkage. Remember, Amazon has a great return policy... if the shirt is a little snug before the first wash, trade it for the next size up!
on August 1, 2014
nice fit nice colour but the polo logo looks cheaply embroidered it seems to have flawed more like seconds, I have lacoste nautica other branded polos this looks like a total imitation the logo sign on the front chest make the shirt look cheap
on January 17, 2014
It fits pretty well. Love the colors and the quality of fabric is as expected. I'm a bigger guy on the XXL side most XXL's might need a little bit of a strecth for me. This shirt fit great in the chest and shoulders but is a little on the short side but not too much, it's a keeper.
on December 31, 2013
It's a nice shirt, just a little loose. That's probably more the design type, however. The colors are bright and the fabric is good quality.
on February 19, 2014
it's smaller than the one color shirts, the XL seems like L.
Please add more description or different size chart
on April 23, 2014
Polo shirt looks and fits great. Material is as expected for a Polo brand shirt. No issues to report on this shirt looks great!