Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2012
I bought this coat for my husband, he loves it, it's very warm, quite heavy though, wasn't expecting that, but it looks very nice on. I think it will be good for the very cold days, lowest we get here is 12 celsius during the day.. My husband is 5'7" and 90kg, I got the XL as he is broad and muscular and needs the shoulder room however it's quite big around the waist as he is narrow there. He normally is size XL with clothes bought locally (Australia), but I found this jacket a little larger than that, that may be normal for US sizing though.
on October 19, 2013
This is warm jacket (late autum - winter).
For $50 USD it's a steal, but there are compromises - material is a bit cheap, and zipped hood designed bulky.
Also, runs a bit large. You can safely go one size down (ie. XL is XXL actually)
on January 25, 2013
Very nice warm jacket. High quality, easy to wash and dry. Size is a little bit bigger than it should be. M size is more like L.
on January 7, 2014
I purchased this for my son and he just loves it and I loved the money I saved on this purchase. The jacket is thick and very warm which he needs in the mountains of Tennessee. It is true to size the color is great it is water proof as well great plus, you cant go wrong with this jacket or saving the money compared to other big name stores.
on January 16, 2014
I ordered this jacket for my son, even the winter is almost out of here. But last winter at the end of January, my son ended in the hospital with pneumonia due to his jacket. So this year I am making sure that he wears the right jacket for the frigid cold weather.
on July 10, 2013
While I haven't worn this jacket in the snow/cold (just received it today), I can tell this jacket will keep me warm. Only problem is that it's a little big, but it leaves room for clothing under the jacket. I normally get a size L but I ordered a medium. The sleeves fit perfectly on my lanky arms, the jacket is a little puffy, but I'm not complaining at all! I'll be able to wear a sweater underneath or shirt and will definitely be warm.
on April 22, 2013
I ordered the large rather than the extra-large due to published recomentations and the large fits me well. The jacket seems to be very well made and is truely a winter type coat, much wrmer than I had expected. It will come in handy late next fall, but is much too warm for springs 50 degree weather. It is a good buy if you are looking for a winter coat.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2013
Is it warm? Yes! Very! - at 0F in a t-shirt and a pullover it was very comfortable. Does it look good! Yes, kind of. It reminds of the 80s style - the material itself looks a bit like from the 80s and the overall design is slightly off modern trends. But a friend of mine said that it looks good. A couple of parts particularly do not look nice: the detachable fur trim forms flaps at the edge which make the border look uneven. Second is the fir - it looks very cheap.
on January 9, 2013
I can't belie is more y than expected for $$50.00.
This jacket is original U.S.POLO brand .
I was looking for a jacket like this, good quality, warm to winter and my husband look so nice. Definitely I recommend.
on October 3, 2013
The hubby loves it! It may say jacket , but it feels more like a coat . It is fall at the moment , but with the flip flop of the weather, felt it was time to prepare for winter/I glad I order this instead of from Burlington coat factory.

See 1 answered question