Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 4, 2012
I bought this coat for my husband, he loves it, it's very warm, quite heavy though, wasn't expecting that, but it looks very nice on. I think it will be good for the very cold days, lowest we get here is 12 celsius during the day.. My husband is 5'7" and 90kg, I got the XL as he is broad and muscular and needs the shoulder room however it's quite big around the waist as he is narrow there. He normally is size XL with clothes bought locally (Australia), but I found this jacket a little larger than that, that may be normal for US sizing though.
on January 25, 2013
Very nice warm jacket. High quality, easy to wash and dry. Size is a little bit bigger than it should be. M size is more like L.
on October 19, 2013
This is warm jacket (late autum - winter).
For $50 USD it's a steal, but there are compromises - material is a bit cheap, and zipped hood designed bulky.
Also, runs a bit large. You can safely go one size down (ie. XL is XXL actually)
on December 24, 2012
Good, very loving, very comfortable, very good. So cheap but very warm. I like it very much。Good, very loving, very comfortable, very good. So cheap but very warm. I like it very much
on December 5, 2012
Well pleased, excellent value for money... cool, chic and very warm... fits perfectly, will consider buying another in a different colour too
on December 27, 2012
This jacket is really cool and keeps you warm, much so that you may not need to wear heavy clothing.
on December 18, 2012
it is a very good and warm jacket, but with a large hoodie. . i like it . quality is ok
on January 25, 2013
These Polo Jackets seem to run large, I am 5'6 and 170lbs with a muscular built and I had to get the small size (I had experience with another Polo Jacket), so I suggest you purchase a size down from your regualar size. Anyway the small fits nicely and keeps me warm with just a t-shirt under(22 degrees).

Pros:
Very warm
Inner lining is comfy, has inner pocket
removable hood
nice front design, you can either zip or button up

Cons:
just a little bit puffy
11 comment5 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2013
I bought this jacket for my boyfriend last January in XL, and it was a little loose on him . So far, the total duration he has worn it for has been less than 2 months.Just today he took this jacket out of the closet and put it on for the winter. The jacket ripped due to the poor stitching. We are both college students so he has only worn it to school (and not heavy duty environments). I thought this would be a long lasting jacket but this made me feel ashamed of buying him such a poor quality jacket.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2013
Is it warm? Yes! Very! - at 0F in a t-shirt and a pullover it was very comfortable. Does it look good! Yes, kind of. It reminds of the 80s style - the material itself looks a bit like from the 80s and the overall design is slightly off modern trends. But a friend of mine said that it looks good. A couple of parts particularly do not look nice: the detachable fur trim forms flaps at the edge which make the border look uneven. Second is the fir - it looks very cheap.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse