5.0 out of 5 stars Making pink manly again...
I love this rose pink XXL polo shirt. U.S. Polo Assn. makes quality cheap clothing, so I don't wanna hear anything about "oh, but it's not Ralph Lauren Polo blah ble blu potato!"

Published 2 months ago by Nathan

Published 9 months ago by Jess H.

3.0 out of 5 stars This Shirt is by no means a RALPH LAUREN POLO KNIT shirt, it is a U S POLO Assn. Knit shirt..., March 7, 2014
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Solid Polo Shirt with Small Pony (Apparel)
I wanted to alert everyone, as I wanted to see what these shirts were, as I saw that the shirt looked pretty similar to a Ralph Lauren Polo Knit, but that LOGO itself, is actually relatively close in the design of it, but they are different! Anyway, just to educate everyone else whom think they are fakes of Ralph Lauren, no not at all, as they are two different companies, not at all the quality the Ralph Lauren shirts are, never will be, as you pay for that in that price $ tag itself! If you wash the U. S. Polo Assn. Knits in Cold water, and then put in a warm dryer, not hot, they will not draw up so bad, or buy you a shirt a size larger, you will not have the shrinkage issues, you are having with the day/day wash/dry scenario? Just wanted to pass this on, hope it helps someone in some way or another?

Respectfully..

J.D.H.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality, September 7, 2013
The color of the water turn in black when it is be washed!! Horrible!!
Never purchase again! Other customers be ware of it!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!, September 2, 2013
very terrible fabric, very easy to tell that it is fake, waste of money and very dissapointed with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, September 5, 2013
Was very disappointed with the product. Material, quality of the symbol, button cases, sizes....all very weak and strange. Even though the price is low, I don't recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Making pink manly again..., October 13, 2014

This shirt makes me feel manly... more so than my 280lb 6'3" physique or my manly full beard. It shows people that I am not afraid to be stereotyped based on the colors I choose to wear. In the early 19th century, pink was even considered to be a masculine color as opposed to blue. Pink was seen as strong and dominant while blue was considered a dainty color more suitible for delicate women. Alas, this was a short-lived movement, but I think my pink shirt draws attention to my confidence and conviction.

5.0 out of 5 stars U S Polo, July 8, 2014
I like it just fine, fits ok, seems to shrink a little after multiple washing and drying a, bur for $20 , you can't go wrong

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought a L and it was easily 2X. Fabric was cheap, August 24, 2014
Luis Sanchez (Sarasota Florida) - See all my reviews
Came with a stain and ran extremely large. I bought a L and it was easily 2X. Fabric was cheap! I'm returning this now.

3.0 out of 5 stars My husband and his other brother tried them on and they were perfect, they normally wear regular size, August 30, 2014
There was no indication about the item being anything but of regular size. My brother-in-law, bought a couple of those and we were shocked that they were long and the shoulders were kind of long too. We figured it might be for "Tall and big" size, but in the item description it says nothing. My husband and his other brother tried them on and they were perfect, they normally wear regular size.
All sizes in the chart were fit to his measurements which disappointed us a little bit.

The quality however, is really good and worth the money paid. Also, the colours are good.

(I will be posting this comment on all the other pages of this item in all the colours we had ordered, maybe it would help someone else).

1.0 out of 5 stars too big, June 18, 2014
Wayyyyy too big for the size shown. I ordered a large and I got a XXL instead of a large

2.0 out of 5 stars I like Polo but..., November 27, 2014
Polo makes a great form fitting collared shirt, and I usually love them. This one in particular however was disappointing and i'll have to check the fabric type next time. Nice looking shirt with bright mature color but unfortunately it shrunk almost an entire size washing it normally like my others. It came out quite dry and isn't very comfortable of a fit. The material just feels like it was used with cheap rough materials. I like my old softer polos much better.

U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Solid Polo Shirt with Small Pony