Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Solid Vest With Small Pony
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 3, 2012
This vest looks nice and seems to be well-made, but the sizing is completely off. I am 6'2", 200 pounds (~41" chest) and had to return a size medium because it was much too large (if I went by the sizing chart I should wear a large). I returned it for a small and it is bordering on too large, but I decided to keep it. I have checked the tag to see if it is Big & Tall sizing, but it is not mentioned anywhere on the vest. Overall, I would recommend this vest provided you find the size that fits you.
on November 19, 2012
Good quality,nice color and not too puffy. Only negative is that it runs large. Suggest you buy one size down.
on January 26, 2013
This vest is exactly what I was looking for. I didn’t want a vest that was too puffy. Thank goodness for all of the other reviews. The biggest complaint was the vest a size too big. I normally wear a large/XL and ordered a medium due to some other reviews… it fit perfectly!
on November 19, 2012
I just received mine, based on the sizing chart I'm a large. Tried it on and it's waaay too big, i'd assume i'd need a size or 2 smaller. I'm 6'0 195 lbs, body builder with a big chest and back. If you are buying, do not go by the sizing chart. Otherwise the product is just fine, i'm going to give it someone of a larger build.
on July 22, 2014
I normally wear a large in pretty much everything. I was swimming in this vest. Maybe I was unlucky and the one I was sent got missed in quality control. Ended up buying a North Face one; fit perfectly and looks great.
on January 9, 2013
I purchased 3 of these vests and kept having to exchange them to find the right size. I never succeeded.. The sizes are so strange. There is no difference in the small or the medium vest size, and the large is tremendous. The colors are beautiful and they are well-made, but the sizes are extremely unpredictable. Very disappointed and utterly irritated at all the exchanges. I ended up spending a lot of money on exchange mailing and NEVER got a vest of the right size. The company was utterly unhelpful as well.
on January 14, 2013
Due to the other reviews, stating how large it runs, I was able to order the XXL for my husband. He is a big guy, and I have been looking for such a vest for a long time. It fits, It looks great on him, but I do wish I had been able to find a little better quality. He does wear Ralph Lauren's Polo's, but this is US. Polo Assn., which is not quite as high end. But we're happy and it is not only wide enough, but FINALLY he has something that isn't as confining as a jacket, and he can wear it over yoga clothes, and with jeans.
on November 30, 2012
Great vest , nicely finished and prompt shipment. It comes at least on size larger than I usually fit, so had to return it.
Amazon provides an easy way to return clothing items that don't fit. Will order the correct size, next
on January 29, 2013
The vest itself is a great bargain. $25 shipped with free returns! Free returns on this product is a must. As others have stated the sizes are off. I'm 6' and 180lbs and I'd normally wear a large. I'm glad I listed to the other reviews and bought a small because it fit perfect. It felt odd ordering a small but the fit is more like a large. Very nice vest, love the color and texture, and it's good enough to keep my core warm.
on January 12, 2014
I normally wear any and everything in an XL. We followed the reviews that said these ran big and ordered a Large. When it showed up, I was surprised at how thin it was. As a Large, it was like wearing a Tent!! It does not run big, it runs HUGE!! It was returned and I had no desire for another one. If you want a nice thin vest, get this. Just be sure to get about 2 sizes smaller that what you are used to buying.