Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Men's Solid Polo With Small Pony
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 7, 2014
I wanted to alert everyone, as I wanted to see what these shirts were, as I saw that the shirt looked pretty similar to a Ralph Lauren Polo Knit, but that LOGO itself, is actually relatively close in the design of it, but they are different! Anyway, just to educate everyone else whom think they are fakes of Ralph Lauren, no not at all, as they are two different companies, not at all the quality the Ralph Lauren shirts are, never will be, as you pay for that in that price $ tag itself! If you wash the U. S. Polo Assn. Knits in Cold water, and then put in a warm dryer, not hot, they will not draw up so bad, or buy you a shirt a size larger, you will not have the shrinkage issues, you are having with the day/day wash/dry scenario? Just wanted to pass this on, hope it helps someone in some way or another?

Respectfully..

J.D.H.
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2013
Was very disappointed with the product. Material, quality of the symbol, button cases, sizes....all very weak and strange. Even though the price is low, I don't recommend.
on July 28, 2015
What a great shirt for the money and I believe the material is as good as Nautica polo shirts. The color selection is amazing and the fit is perfect for me. Normally an XL shirt runs long for a 5' 11' guy the extra length makes the shirt fit like a short dress (Nautica is the biggest offender) - US polo has managed to get the length just right so the shirt doesn't make it look like I've doubled up on my underwear.
So, two washes later and the shirt feels the same as when I bought it and there as been no noticeable shrinkage.
I would like to add that every manufacturer has their own size chart and you should measure yourself (yeah, I know knowing the real facts is a hard pill to swallow) in order to get the right size from the beginning. So, I've included a chart from the manufacturers website (DO NOT USE AMAZON's GENERIC CHART).
on August 24, 2014
Came with a stain and ran extremely large. I bought a L and it was easily 2X. Fabric was cheap! I'm returning this now.
on November 12, 2015
I thought other reviews were being ridiculous about the sticker ruining the shirt, so I ordered 2 anyway. One of them has the obvious sticker problem... I thought the stain and residue wasn't coming out, but fortunately it washed out. The second was fine, the sticker came off like normal. Hopefully the company will stop using the bad ones because I certainly can see how the shirt can get ruined.
on November 7, 2015
Our Polo shirt had several small blue spots on it after the wash prior to wearing & they appeared to be the same color as the logo on the shirt & nothing else in this wash load had any spots of any color..
Amazon responded to our complaint & is shipping another new shirt & we will return our spotted shirt.
GREAT service Amazon !! Thank you !!
on February 1, 2016
I was a little skeptical buying this shirt from all the reviews. This is a true size large, and for the money you can’t beat it. I'm 5’ 11” 180 and the length is great. A little tight around the arms if you lift weights. I just spent $60 each on two other more expensive shirts, and they are the same exact size.
on February 26, 2016
This is the perfect polo. I'm pretty picky about the look and fit of polo's so I was very happy to find this one. I have bought this shirt in 6 different colors and will probably buy more. If you are patient you can get the color you want for less than $20. I wear these to work everyday. I am a large American so I buy XLs. These are not small or too big. I would recommend these to anyone needing some polo shirts.

By the way. I'm 6 ft tall and did weigh 250 pounds when I first started wearing these shirts. They were not snug on me at all. I'm still buying more shirts in different colors!

Still buying these shirts. Just purchased 3 more.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2015
Very pleased. My first US Polo shirt. Fits exactly as I would expect. As far as I can tell it's essentially identical in material, quality, texture, and design to the last Ralph Lauren Polo shirt I bought. I bought the very striking Royal Fuchsia, beautiful color, and got some compliments on it at work today.
on June 18, 2015
I should have studied this purchase more carefully; the 'faux' polo is super obvious to everyone who sees it, and the pique polo isn't the most comfortable material ... but this is a 'get what you pay for' deal and I was not attentive enough to the product details. No fault of the manufacturer or Amazon, certainly. Now just a good 'kick-about' polo for weekend wear around the house ... just not out amongst our logo-savvy friends.

See 1 answered question