Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 7, 2014
I wanted to alert everyone, as I wanted to see what these shirts were, as I saw that the shirt looked pretty similar to a Ralph Lauren Polo Knit, but that LOGO itself, is actually relatively close in the design of it, but they are different! Anyway, just to educate everyone else whom think they are fakes of Ralph Lauren, no not at all, as they are two different companies, not at all the quality the Ralph Lauren shirts are, never will be, as you pay for that in that price $ tag itself! If you wash the U. S. Polo Assn. Knits in Cold water, and then put in a warm dryer, not hot, they will not draw up so bad, or buy you a shirt a size larger, you will not have the shrinkage issues, you are having with the day/day wash/dry scenario? Just wanted to pass this on, hope it helps someone in some way or another?

Respectfully..

J.D.H.
11 comment68 of 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2013
Was very disappointed with the product. Material, quality of the symbol, button cases, sizes....all very weak and strange. Even though the price is low, I don't recommend.
0Comment25 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2015
Not like Ralph Lauren polo shirts you buy from from department stores. Cheap and not horrible if the man on horse wouldn't be so big!
Not my husbands style or want in polo.
on September 22, 2014
The material has quickly faded and started fraying at the edges. It does not hold up very well to repeated washing. The fit and initial color were good.
on April 6, 2015
very large i lost my money , i hope the seller contact to resolve this problem
review image
on September 17, 2013
I have purchased 4 of these shirts. They look good on me and my protruding belly. The only problem is the last two I ordered used a sticker that did not come completely off. Now my shirts have these rectangles of the old adhesive still stuck on the shirt. I've tried washing it but it seemed to just bring out the adhesive color. I'm not sure why they even need stickers on them when there are tags and flyers hanging off the shirt. Be warned, you have a 50/50 shot of getting a shirt that doesn't have a nasty adhesive mark left on it.
on September 4, 2014
I've ordered this shirt in several colors, and the sizes seem to vary by color.

I got large for all the colors, and some fit great... some are bigger than I like. It's basically a crap-shoot to know if you'll get the size you're looking for or not.

The quality of the shirts all seems nice. The collars stay straight and don't wrinkle or crease up, even after repeat washings. Color doesn't fade. Quality is fine, the sizing is just frustrating as it varies from color to color.
on July 21, 2014
Awful, body collar is over size, measures 9" instead of 8" !!!, dosn't fold well...it looks horrible on your neck, what happened with QC ?? who knows, the big problem is that i live in El Salvador and will cost too much to return this piece of junk.....I do not know if Amazon can send a new one free !!??, they should to keep along an along so far their excellent image
on June 18, 2015
I should have studied this purchase more carefully; the 'faux' polo is super obvious to everyone who sees it, and the pique polo isn't the most comfortable material ... but this is a 'get what you pay for' deal and I was not attentive enough to the product details. No fault of the manufacturer or Amazon, certainly. Now just a good 'kick-about' polo for weekend wear around the house ... just not out amongst our logo-savvy friends.
on February 8, 2015