Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on March 7, 2014
I wanted to alert everyone, as I wanted to see what these shirts were, as I saw that the shirt looked pretty similar to a Ralph Lauren Polo Knit, but that LOGO itself, is actually relatively close in the design of it, but they are different! Anyway, just to educate everyone else whom think they are fakes of Ralph Lauren, no not at all, as they are two different companies, not at all the quality the Ralph Lauren shirts are, never will be, as you pay for that in that price $ tag itself! If you wash the U. S. Polo Assn. Knits in Cold water, and then put in a warm dryer, not hot, they will not draw up so bad, or buy you a shirt a size larger, you will not have the shrinkage issues, you are having with the day/day wash/dry scenario? Just wanted to pass this on, hope it helps someone in some way or another?

Respectfully..

J.D.H.
11 comment|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2013
Was very disappointed with the product. Material, quality of the symbol, button cases, sizes....all very weak and strange. Even though the price is low, I don't recommend.
on July 21, 2014
Awful, body collar is over size, measures 9" instead of 8" !!!, dosn't fold well...it looks horrible on your neck, what happened with QC ?? who knows, the big problem is that i live in El Salvador and will cost too much to return this piece of junk.....I do not know if Amazon can send a new one free !!??, they should to keep along an along so far their excellent image
on September 4, 2014
I've ordered this shirt in several colors, and the sizes seem to vary by color.

I got large for all the colors, and some fit great... some are bigger than I like. It's basically a crap-shoot to know if you'll get the size you're looking for or not.

The quality of the shirts all seems nice. The collars stay straight and don't wrinkle or crease up, even after repeat washings. Color doesn't fade. Quality is fine, the sizing is just frustrating as it varies from color to color.
on June 18, 2015
I should have studied this purchase more carefully; the 'faux' polo is super obvious to everyone who sees it, and the pique polo isn't the most comfortable material ... but this is a 'get what you pay for' deal and I was not attentive enough to the product details. No fault of the manufacturer or Amazon, certainly. Now just a good 'kick-about' polo for weekend wear around the house ... just not out amongst our logo-savvy friends.
on April 2, 2015
Color is a little more plum than royal purple. Still very nice, I like it alot. I have ordered quite a few of these Polos in different colors and all fit about as they should, nice firm material, and are well made. Nothing overly fancy, just nice comfortable Polos.
on March 2, 2015
Very disappointed. When my husband tried this shirt on it was slightly large but Polo shirts tend to shrink a bit, so no worries. Well, after first laundering the shirt is WAY too small and must be returned. The shrinkage was at least 2 sizes. Very dissatisfied.
on March 22, 2015
Not like Ralph Lauren polo shirts you buy from from department stores. Cheap and not horrible if the man on horse wouldn't be so big!
Not my husbands style or want in polo.
on April 6, 2015
very large i lost my money , i hope the seller contact to resolve this problem
review image
on September 17, 2013
I have purchased 4 of these shirts. They look good on me and my protruding belly. The only problem is the last two I ordered used a sticker that did not come completely off. Now my shirts have these rectangles of the old adhesive still stuck on the shirt. I've tried washing it but it seemed to just bring out the adhesive color. I'm not sure why they even need stickers on them when there are tags and flyers hanging off the shirt. Be warned, you have a 50/50 shot of getting a shirt that doesn't have a nasty adhesive mark left on it.