Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 28, 2013
Very nice and very suitable!

I like it very much and am wearing it just now.

Recommend to all of your guys!
on February 26, 2013
Good quality for the price and fits well. Usually when I buy a jacket the arms a too short. Not so with this jacket....
on February 26, 2013
It is great product. I like it.
It suits very good to me. The size that I choose was correct.
on September 10, 2014
Very well made, quality materials, fits me very well, great price.
on August 26, 2014
good!
on August 10, 2014
Recommendations; 1 Asian race, height and weight average lower than Caucasian stature and weight, therefore, your dress code number, should advance notice or notices, avoid buying produce misunderstanding. 2, normal Asian race to buy clothes size, lower than Caucasian clothes; 1, or 2 yards! Be suitable for Asians wearing!
on June 28, 2015
A little bit small.
on July 12, 2014
Good quality, European and American people is greater than the L code many Asians, Asians choose M code almost
on July 11, 2014
PERFECT
on June 16, 2014
I define a wind breaker as a light outer jacket that stops the wind and maybe some light rain from getting through. It seems like most stores do the same. This, however, is not that; it's a heavy, completely non-breathable polyester shell. It's got mesh on the inside, though I don't know why, because there's nowhere to wick sweat too, it just saturates. For cold-weather activities, where you will be wearing several layers, I imagine this would be a very good outer layer, most certainly keeping out all but the most stubborn rainstorms and raging winds. But I needed a windbreaker for warm-weather activities in case of a sudden squall or the wind picked up (l hike in the mountains) and this was suffocating and, after a few minutes, soaking wet with my sweat on the inside. It's not a bad jacket, but it should be listed as a shell, not a windbreaker. I did not actually try the hood, but it folds up into the collar, which is a little big and bulky; again, I wouldn't care if I was wearing layers and, say, a turtle-neck, but without that, the collar kind of irritated my neck.