4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money.
Published on July 15, 2011 by Randy Hartley

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality watch
I got this watch using birthday money and I set the analog and digital times synchronized. After a few hours, the analog time starts to get a little off. Also, I had it in my bag with clothes in it, and when I took it out, the second hand swung freely when i shook it and whin i wasn't shaking it it moved very slowly. this all happened within a month of when i bought it.
Published on October 11, 2011 by J. Bates

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money., July 15, 2011
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US8170 Black and Gunmetal Ana-Digi Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Ive read negative reviews here about this watch. If I were paying over 22.00 bucks for the watch, I would still think its a good deal. The people who say they cant see the digital part on the watch face, must work inside a dimly lit place, or they are not familiar with reverse LCD. It works sorta like e-ink, the digits that dont change every second use no power to display. Take the watch outside, in the sun and the digital part reads fine. This is a substantial watch, meaning heavy and bigger than a regular sized watch.

If you need perfection in a watch, dont buy this watch. If you want a cheaply priced watch that looks more expensive than it cost, buy this watch.

The color is indeed much darker than the picture suggests. It is not gunmetal gray, but a variation of what appears to be dark chrome. Very dark. The pushbuttons are chrome, bright chrome. The band also has a plastic/rubberized material the first 4 links of the band from each end of the face.

The dial reads "Japan Movement".

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality watch, October 11, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Bad, October 19, 2011
Loses color,loses synchronization between analog and digital, I don't recommend any one to buy this watch,I want to return it back or to get rid of it
U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US8170 Analog-Digital Black Dial Gun Metal Bracelet WatchU.S. Polo Assn. Men's US8170 Analog-Digital Black Dial Gun Metal Bracelet Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of time and money!, September 29, 2011
The watch has a great look but it works pretty bad. I was super excited to gift it to my fiancee but it turned out to stop working the next day i gifted him. So we opted to change it and get a new one in exchange. to our misery the new one was defective as well. the digital clock that is a part of the watch was not working at all. the screen was out! no internal lights were working either. so returned the second one too! :(U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US8170 Analog-Digital Black Dial Gun Metal Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressed for Any Occasion!, January 18, 2012
I bought this watch for my dad as a birthday present and he absolutely loves it. It was pretty difficult to find a watch I knew he'd like as my dad isn't a fussy guy. He says what he loves most is the detail and the fact that he can where it with almost anything and to any occasion(now he only saves it for church). He's had it for a few months now and it still ticks like a bomb. The only issue we had to have a link removed as it was too big, but hey...blame my dad for having small hands. This watch is fantastic!

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Useless, August 9, 2011
This product is totally useless and worthless! Cosmetically, it is okay and that is why I bought it in the first place. Other than that, it is totally useless and lying on the table because it does not work. It works for a few minutes and then stops. I would have concluded that it is unreliable, but just decided that it is safer to say it doesn't work. I was going to sell it for $5 or give it out for free on CL but I would feel really terrible giving out something that doesn't work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy. This should be recalled., August 5, 2011
Watch worked fine for 6 months. However, now the analog portion of the watch is dead. I suspect it relates to a faulty stem assembly because the analog hands just flop around and the second hand does not move.

All I can say is the item looks nice and the dual analog/digital concept is what I wanted. I recommend you stay away from this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gun Metal..? I doubt!, June 21, 2011
Bought this as a gift and had to face the embarrassment of seeing it fade its color on the 3rd day of use! Must be a cheap Chinese stuff.
Also the digital display is hardly visible. Bad that there weren't many reviews when I bought this. I would not recommend this piece of junk.

1.0 out of 5 stars watch, October 18, 2011
this suprised me how bad it was! i thought it would be good, but it is huge and the paint comeas off after a day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, February 15, 2012
Superb watch with great looks light weight and great features. Package is good, an Ideal option for giving gifts. Metal bracelet very good.

Rate and Discover Movies