Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US8208EXL Analog-Digital Silver-Tone and Gunmetal Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 10, 2011
The US Polo Chronograph watch is one of the few supplied with an extra long watchband. I measure it at 9 to 9-1/4" vs 8-1/2" max for an ordinary watch. The band closes with a clasp, but includes six removable links with instructions to remove them if you want a shorter band.

The watch itself is digital and is controlled by the usual four buttons, but in addition this watch includes a watch face with hands. They are mechanical, controlled by a stem mechanism, and are independent from the digital mechanism. Hence, travelers can easily keep local time on the analog watch and home time on the digital watch. Or you can still see the time while using the stopwatch portion of the digital watch.

Mine was received without the watch-face hands working. I found a piece of plastic packing stuffed under the stem-winder knob keeping it in the time set position. Once the packing was removed, and the stem pushed in, the watch hands ran fine. The instructions provide no clue on unpacking the watch.

This watch is hefty-especially compared to the typical low cost digital watch with a plastic case. This one has a steel case. It weighs 168 g vs 58 g for a typical men's Seiko with expansion band. It is also thicker, ½" vs 1/4", and larger, 1-13/16" edge to stem vs 1-5/16".

The digital controls are a bit different from a usual digital watch, but the instructions supplied are clear. The watch is made in China with a movement made in Japan. It seems to keep good time. For a low cost, everyday watch, it is an excellent choice.
on February 3, 2013
I could not be anymore happier. This watch is durable,
Simple and Elegant at the same time. If you don't buy this
watch then you will be MISSING OUT!!!!

And it shipped fast and pack job was cared for!!!!!

10 STARS!!!!!!!!

Thank You U.S. Polo Assn.
Thank you for my Watch Polo, It arrived on time, It is a nice watch and very resistant...I will buy another more soon...
on August 20, 2013
With in 2 months of using the color started fading ..pretty soon it was horrible ..it was a cheap watch but i didnt expect the material to be so cheap...I would give 0 stars if possible..do not buy ..I am not sure if the product is authentic ..seems and feels like like cheap fake one..
on January 15, 2015
For the price I can't complaint too much. It's a nice watch but after a year, the bracelet color became green and on other parts just not as shiny as when it came. Also the knob to set the watch (the analog part) came broken and at first I had to adjust the time almost every day and after a while it stopped working.
on February 26, 2013
After trying without a lot of success to find a watch for my fat wrist, I purchased the Polo. It does a fairly good job of keeping time so far, but among my biggest complaints is that the watch is supposedly got analog arms that can be seen in the dark. That isn't the case, they appear that way in the light but you can't see anything in the dark. The light isn't great in the dark for the lighted face either.

This watch is intended for a large man, it is big and is is heavy. I sort of like that personally but I suspect most men won't necessarily want to lift weights to see what time it is.

I would have preferred the plastic/fiber band but there was not one available, I hate metal bands but you know what if that is all you can get that fits, you learn to live with it.
on December 29, 2013
after only a few wears it has started to lose it's finish. It looks fine from a distance but upon closer inspection the lack of durability in the finish is clear. It has started to turn colors on the back and the color has scraped off on spots on the visible side. Typical of a cheap watch. First one I ordered did not work correctly and had to return it. I rarely wear a dress watch so I'm keeping this one with it's faults but if you need a dress watch often don't buy this one
on November 10, 2013
I had to request a replacement because the first one I got had a broken button out of the box. The replacement worked with no issues.

I couldn't get the band to have the watch fit me as I would like so I have yet to really wear it. Overall for the price the design and look is nice and looking at it you actually wouldn't guess it's so cheap.

Once I figure out a way to either deal with it not fitting how I want or just wearing it I will edit my review with more detail.
on August 21, 2013
You cannot go wrong with this watch for the price. My wife likes it better than my $250 watch. I has an extra long band and it actually fit me right out of the box. It does not look like a $20 watch! The gunmetal color looks nice and I like having the analog and digital times.The documentation that comes with the watch is poor, but hey, it's a watch and you can easily figure out the buttons. It has a large face, which is also what I wanted. It is a great everyday fashion watch that looks like an expensive luxury watch.
on December 10, 2012
I wrote technical manuals for a living at Big Blue. The instructions with this watch are so BAD, I dont see the american Importer of this watch ever having tried to read this. It is awfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew the watch would be heavy, no problem, but, IT IS REAL heavy.
The face of the watch can be read online real good with a Mouse-over the JPG of the watch. However, when you get it and you can read the DAY of the week, you have better eyesight then an Eagle. So, there it is, this thing is not worth the $20 buck I spent on it but I wont send it back because I will use the band that came with it. Just a $20 experience. You make your own judgement if you but it.