5.0 out of 5 stars whata watch!
I'm a watch fanatic and have a collection of all brands different prices. When I wear this watch people flip over it! It's very sporty and I couldn't believe the low price. The first one I received had a setting button that came out. I notified
Published on January 26, 2011 by Garmo

3.0 out of 5 stars Light
I used to the "light button" about 3 or 4 times in a row when i first got the watch, now it wont turn on anymore. might want to be more careful next time i guess..
Published on January 12, 2011 by KC

5.0 out of 5 stars whata watch!, January 26, 2011
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch (Watch)
the dealer and they replaced it promptly no questions asked. The watch has a ten year warranty. This is one cool watch and has become one of my favorites.You get a lot for the money!It's much better looking than the picture and the picture looks good.Also the watch is very comfortable to wear. I have several watches with the silicone (rubber) band and I like them the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light, January 12, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 11, 2012
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch (Watch)
I was like: wow! It's big, bright and colorful. That's the kind of watch you want to wear if you need to be noticed; and people will love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 8, 2012
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch (Watch)
Well what can I say it fell apart the first day I got it!!! buttons fell out and battery was dead.

3.0 out of 5 stars DEFECTIVE (but looks nice), March 16, 2011
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch (Watch)
I am pleased with the look and feel of this watch, especially for the price. It catches the eye, has some heft, and is definitely a man's watch. HOWEVER, the light and function buttons do not work! Out of the box, they simply do nothing. I can't activate the light, reach the stopwatch, or set the time or alarm on the digital display. Not sure what to do. It comes with a 10 year warranty where the company should repair this for free, but I'd have to ship it to them plus pay [...] for shipping & handling. But why should I pay anything at all when it's BRAND new[...]

If everything worked, this would be a 5/5.

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel robbed, March 27, 2012
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch (Watch)
This seemingly amazing watch turned out to be a complete and utter disappointment. I wore in twice before both strap springs sprang out of place. U.S. Polo is a company I really like but they let me down this time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Light does not work, December 30, 2010
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch (Watch)
Recently I received this watch, I started to read the instructions and test all its functions, and I realized that the clock light not working. At first I thought it was the battery and decided to take the watch to a watchmaker to replace it. My surprise was that the batteries were working properly (the clock uses two batteries one for the light and the other for the clock mechanism). As well I ask the expert if he could replace the light and said it was impossible, I'd have to replace all the internal machinery of the clock. Well I am disappointed by purchasing a new product that has turned out defective. It is not the first time that happens to me on Amazon. I feel very bad and angry becouse this was my birthday gift and does not work.

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk, October 30, 2011
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch (Watch)
As soon as I opened the packaging, the watch reeked of chemicals. I guess day-glo orange is not such a natural color. Then some of the buttons didn't work. Worst of all, the watch beeps loudly every hour, which is not mentioned in the "manual" (which is itself a folded up piece of paper with like 5 sentences on it), and which there is no apparent way to turn off. Maybe one of the buttons that didn't work would have turned off the beeping, who knows? Anyway, a total waste of $20.

2.0 out of 5 stars look nice but dont work well, January 6, 2011
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch (Watch)
hey i buy this watch and i love it very cheap but it is a crap the digital dont work well i put digital and analoge hours the same and digital after a few hours have a diference of time about 30 min

people dont buy it this are really bad watches

but i have to tell you its really nice the colors and the shape but bad working

4.0 out of 5 stars Orange, January 11, 2013
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch (Watch)
Like this watch alot, have received many compliments, good quality and the best is very affordable price, wil buy more Polo watches.

U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Watch