Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9057 Black Metal Watch with Orange Rubber Band
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 26, 2011
I'm a watch fanatic and have a collection of all brands different prices. When I wear this watch people flip over it! It's very sporty and I couldn't believe the low price. The first one I received had a setting button that came out. I notified
the dealer and they replaced it promptly no questions asked. The watch has a ten year warranty. This is one cool watch and has become one of my favorites.You get a lot for the money!It's much better looking than the picture and the picture looks good.Also the watch is very comfortable to wear. I have several watches with the silicone (rubber) band and I like them the best.
33 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2015
I couldn't be more disappointed in this watch. The discoloration of the black plastic fading - and the awful manner in which the orange band has been ruined by that has made this completely unacceptable in regards to durability. The proof of that is in the photos attached to this review.

In terms of performance - it's a simple watch. It'll tell you the time (with the hands) but good luck making any sense of the LCD display on the bottom. Instructions provided were far from helpful, too.
review image review image review image
on January 12, 2011
I used to the "light button" about 3 or 4 times in a row when i first got the watch, now it wont turn on anymore. might want to be more careful next time i guess..
on May 17, 2013
After a few days, so far I like this watch. Be aware, it is BIG as is the fashion now (48mm diameter, 15mm deep). At first, I thought it would be too big for me but now that I'm wearing it, I like it. It keeps accurate time.

PACKAGING/OPENING: The display box it comes in is very hard to get the watch out of. You have to break off a plastic panel thing on the bottom of the box then cut the zip ties holding the watch in the box. The watch comes with a little plastic piece (called a crown stopper) on the stem that is also near impossible to remove and doing so improperly could probably break the delicate stem.

The setting/operation instructions that come in the box are scant, very difficult to decipher and obviously written by someone for whom english was not their first language. I eventually figured these out.

BIGGEST ISSUE: After I finally figured out how to turn the alarm off using the instructions, the watch continued to beep every hour on the hour. There was no way I could figure out to turn this off and I had to put the watch in another room otherwise it would wake me every hour. Not good since I want to use this watch for travel.
I looked up the contact info for the US distributor on the good old information superhighway web and faxed them. They emailed me back another sheet showing how to disable the hourly chime.
To toggle the chime on/off; Press and hold 'RESET' (bottom left), then at the same time press 'MODE' (bottom right).

There was some sharp-edged plastic flashing on the bottom of the clasp that stuck out and hurt my wrist. I filed this down and now it's comfortable.

For the price it is a great-looking and striking watch. I already have received compliments on it. Too bad about the lack of instructions, though. Having read some of the other reviews, I hope it keeps working.
66 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2012
I was like: wow! It's big, bright and colorful. That's the kind of watch you want to wear if you need to be noticed; and people will love it.
on March 16, 2011
I am pleased with the look and feel of this watch, especially for the price. It catches the eye, has some heft, and is definitely a man's watch. HOWEVER, the light and function buttons do not work! Out of the box, they simply do nothing. I can't activate the light, reach the stopwatch, or set the time or alarm on the digital display. Not sure what to do. It comes with a 10 year warranty where the company should repair this for free, but I'd have to ship it to them plus pay [...] for shipping & handling. But why should I pay anything at all when it's BRAND new[...]

If everything worked, this would be a 5/5.
on February 28, 2015
I had gifted this to a very dear friend of mine. Unfortunately, the analogue watch stopped working within 2 months.
Not sure to get this replaced?
review image
on December 29, 2014
Love the look of this watch but I was ready to throw it in the trash because the hourly chime and alarm were so annoying. The instructions to turn on/off the alarm functions are a total joke. Whoever translated these instructions in english did not do a good job. I had to go online and research how to do it. Unfortunately, that didn't work either. The only thing that worked for me was to hold and press all four buttons down at the same time to turn off the chime and alarm completely. The date is off by one day but I'm so afraid I'll activate the stupid chime that I'm just going to leave it as is. I won't buy another US Polo watch if they have any type of digital read out included in the watch. Not worth the effort!
on December 8, 2012
Well what can I say it fell apart the first day I got it!!! buttons fell out and battery was dead.
on January 15, 2013
This watch is exactly what I wanted to meet my son's desire for a reasonably priced watch with great colors and easy to read face. It is durable for an Ironman and easy to read while doing the road bike and marathon. Excellent value for an extremely great looking watch. I get great comments on it all the time!