5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch but can apparently be hit or miss
Published on April 16, 2012 by E. Varela-Aguirre

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
Wore it for less than two weeks and the second piece fell right off. It is just bouncing around in the case now. You pay for what you get.
Published on March 1, 2011 by Hobs58

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, March 1, 2011
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9058 Black Analog-Digital Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars So cheap don waste any money...., May 5, 2011
Length:: 0:37 Mins

I bought this watch to make a gift, i really loved the facing of it, but when i saw it the first time, i realize that looks cheaper than i imagine, when i started to read the instructions to learn how to use the functions, i noticed that the mode button didn't work, it was stuck, after a couple tries, i started to pull but i took off of the watch, so i saw a kind of glue, maybe crazy glue, that was the only thing holding the button. Is crazy have a digital watch without a mode button. Maybe bad luck, but after this experience, maybe you want to think a couple times before you buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking, bad function, August 1, 2011
The watch is very good looking, but that's all. The light and the alarm don't work. Is this normal? I don't think so. According to instructions, both, the light and the alarm should work correctly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse brand ever dont be full and buy anything from US Polo, July 18, 2011
I bought this watch and it came to me while the analog part is dead i tried and change the battery but nothing works this and i tried bought another one and same thing happens again, in my conclusion done ever try this brand its a peace of junks

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch but can apparently be hit or miss, April 16, 2012
I have this watch in an all black color with white numbers and white dials. I love this watch! Apparently many people have been having problems with it though. The one I got works perfectly, I've had it for over a year and a half and have had no problems with this watch. I love the dual analog/digital function, that's one of my favorite features! Its easy to tell time at night since because of the color contrast, and if you're still having a hard time it has the light up function for the digital display. At 44mm the case diameter its not too big but just big enough to catch people's eyes, the color scheme is nice and the band has a cool looking sporty design. For the price its listed for I'd say its a great deal! The only thing negative I can think about this watch is that sometimes the button to adjust the time and date gets stuck when pushed in. Its easy to pull it out but its just kind of annoying to have to do that while wearing it. Overall I would say this is a great watch and well worth the price! I say give it a try and if it malfunctions you can always return it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged clock, June 18, 2012
The indicators are damaged. This time was a bad experience for me, and i lost money. BAD BAD BAD BAD.

1.0 out of 5 stars quality is really bad, November 14, 2011
I have been using this watch for over 2 months and it has lost all the paint and the light button(it is not working anymore because without the button is full of water inside.
and it is quite heavy

3.0 out of 5 stars the "mode" button was not working, July 1, 2011
I had problems with the product, the "mode" button was not working. I had to open and pack up. was a bad contact

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, February 21, 2013
I own this watch, for 2 days now. First of all,it looks amazing, quite 'masculine' and slick looking. Everything works as described, 'cause I see in other people's comments they had various problems with either the analog or digital part. The price is amazing, surely looks like a more expensive watch. However I have a couple of things to mention that I personally find annoying. First, the bracelet looks very fragile and the lock plastic feels like it will break with the first pressure applied to it. Second, while the hourly chime (a long beep sounds every passing hour) may be wanted by 12y.o school boys, I find it annoying and it seems there is no way to turn this off. Nothing is mentioned in the manual and even after I tried to do it by fidling with the buttons, I couldn't do it. Hence, that makes this watch un-wearable for me during work hours, important dates and basicaly any venue besides a club or a pub with at least 80db of ambient sound to wash it off. If any of you guys figures out how to turn this off, I'd give this watch a 4/5.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD QUALITY PRODUCT, October 29, 2011
This watch is very nice but the paint from the lateral (buttons) is coming out. Also the watch does not close well. Very bad quality.

U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9058 Black Analog-Digital Watch