Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9058 Black Analog-Digital Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 1, 2011
Wore it for less than two weeks and the second piece fell right off. It is just bouncing around in the case now. You pay for what you get.
on August 1, 2011
The watch is very good looking, but that's all. The light and the alarm don't work. Is this normal? I don't think so. According to instructions, both, the light and the alarm should work correctly.
on February 5, 2015
I would have given this product five stars, except that just over a month after I got it (barely after the return window closed), the second hand fell off! Now it's just sliding around inside the case, which is waterproof so I can't open it to fix it! And Amazon says the return window closed a week ago. Now I'm stuck with it.
review image
on May 5, 2011
I bought this watch to make a gift, i really loved the facing of it, but when i saw it the first time, i realize that looks cheaper than i imagine, when i started to read the instructions to learn how to use the functions, i noticed that the mode button didn't work, it was stuck, after a couple tries, i started to pull but i took off of the watch, so i saw a kind of glue, maybe crazy glue, that was the only thing holding the button. Is crazy have a digital watch without a mode button. Maybe bad luck, but after this experience, maybe you want to think a couple times before you buy it.
44 comments| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2011
I bought this watch and it came to me while the analog part is dead i tried and change the battery but nothing works this and i tried bought another one and same thing happens again, in my conclusion done ever try this brand its a peace of junks
on November 14, 2011
I have been using this watch for over 2 months and it has lost all the paint and the light button(it is not working anymore because without the button is full of water inside.
and it is quite heavy
on April 6, 2015
This watch began as being just fine, but it was dropped one time, and the back popped off and then it was done! The back would not go back on and now here I sit with a watch that I purchased just a month and a half ago and now it's done. I would like a replacement please. I will send back my broken watch.
review image
on July 1, 2011
I had problems with the product, the "mode" button was not working. I had to open and pack up. was a bad contact
on June 18, 2012
The indicators are damaged. This time was a bad experience for me, and i lost money. BAD BAD BAD BAD.
on July 23, 2015
I really like this watch. Great looks and functions well, very easy to use if you have a little experience with watches. I use it for semi-daily wear and going on a month now I haven't had any problems with it.

I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a less expensive, great quality watch.
review image review image