1,055 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ehh!!
Published 21 months ago by jemb

2.0 out of 5 stars The paint chips off.
Thank God amazon accepts returns. The paint around the face of the watch almost completely pealed off in less than a month. Though this is a very nice looking watch it is not worth it for the above mentioned. Pick another watch without the black around the face fo the watch, Buyers beware.
Published 15 months ago by Christopher

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ehh!!, January 7, 2013
jemb (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9061 Watch with Black Rubber Strap Watch (Watch)
I saw the watch and liked it instantly! I had been looking for a new watch for about 3 months now on a very limited budget. To the average person, this watch would look like $500, I would have believed it too. It is larger than I thought, but no to the point where it is appears huge. Elegant, light weight for its size, water resistant, expensive look to it, alarm, date, lighting to see in the dark, chrono, digital and analog watches, you definitely can't go wrong with this. There is a mismatch between the digital and analog seconds: I believe the digital is slower. I don't like the fact I have to "sit" the watch on the side when I'm not wearing it (in other words it doesn't "sit" flat), but it's not big deal really. The only reason it doesn't get a 5 is because of the seconds mismatch, but I guess you get what you pay for, and it's still worth it (especially if you are on a budget like I was).

2.0 out of 5 stars The paint chips off., July 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch., July 11, 2014
I've seen some negative reviews, so I waited a few months before rating this watch. I have no complaints. It's durable, it works fine, and it looks great. It's a nice large masculine watch, which I love. I've received several compliments. And you just can't beat the price. I'm very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good watch, February 24, 2013
very nice watch meets all the specifications described in the product and the model is excellent, has all the necessary features and looks very elegant

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking, July 5, 2013
I bought this for my husband. He likes it as a casual, sporty watch. His only complaint is it is difficult to see the hands and tell time if the lighting is dim.

2.0 out of 5 stars Us polo watch review, October 6, 2012
It is a cheap quality watch, but considering the price it is not bad! The electronic watch delays by one second every day

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive watch, March 12, 2013
I love it and when it is around my wrist people are asking me what type of watch is it and how much does it cost. I like that.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, December 26, 2013
the alarm rings every hour,the analog portion of the watch stopped soon after purchase and the return policy costs about half the price of the watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars ANNOYING BEEP, April 10, 2013
This watch looked nice but has an annoying feature that beeps every hour on the hour. Not good for people in school!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, May 31, 2013
definitely a nice watch for the prce I paid. Got a couple of compliments and they were shocked when i told them the price.