Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2014
These should deserve no star at all. I purchased 2 of these in May 10, 2014, and they are rusted everywhere already!! Very bad quality. Look at the pictures. DO NOT BUY!!!!
review image review image review image
55 comments|231 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2013
I saw the watch and liked it instantly! I had been looking for a new watch for about 3 months now on a very limited budget. To the average person, this watch would look like $500, I would have believed it too. It is larger than I thought, but no to the point where it is appears huge. Elegant, light weight for its size, water resistant, expensive look to it, alarm, date, lighting to see in the dark, chrono, digital and analog watches, you definitely can't go wrong with this. There is a mismatch between the digital and analog seconds: I believe the digital is slower. I don't like the fact I have to "sit" the watch on the side when I'm not wearing it (in other words it doesn't "sit" flat), but it's not big deal really. The only reason it doesn't get a 5 is because of the seconds mismatch, but I guess you get what you pay for, and it's still worth it (especially if you are on a budget like I was).
22 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2013
I was looking for a nice, informal watch for daily use within a low price range. This fits the criteria, but with some small issues. The glass protrudes as opposed to some watches that have the glass recessed. I already have a scratch on it.

It is big as compared to other watches I own, not huge, just big. People with slim arms and small hand might not enjoy this watch.
review image
on July 11, 2014
I've seen some negative reviews, so I waited a few months before rating this watch. I have no complaints. It's durable, it works fine, and it looks great. It's a nice large masculine watch, which I love. I've received several compliments. And you just can't beat the price. I'm very satisfied.
on July 5, 2013
I bought this for my husband. He likes it as a casual, sporty watch. His only complaint is it is difficult to see the hands and tell time if the lighting is dim.
on July 31, 2014
I'ts about 4am, and I just wrote about a 100 word review when I
accidentally lost it. I'll rewrite it in the near future, but for right now
let me just say it is GREAT! I highly recommend it to everyone!
I'm tired and am going to try to get some sleep ☺️
on February 17, 2015
It's a cool looking watch but...
My eyes are getting bad and in dim light I can't see the hands against the watch face. The lighted areas for the functions are dim.
It's still a handsome watch despite the above for the price. But this morning I noticed the top button on the left side watch was missing. It felll out and is lost. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for. I had hoped it would last longer than a week... Too bad. It's a good looking watch.
review image
on July 4, 2013
Thank God amazon accepts returns. The paint around the face of the watch almost completely pealed off in less than a month. Though this is a very nice looking watch it is not worth it for the above mentioned. Pick another watch without the black around the face fo the watch, Buyers beware.
11 comment|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2013
very nice watch meets all the specifications described in the product and the model is excellent, has all the necessary features and looks very elegant
on March 12, 2013
I love it and when it is around my wrist people are asking me what type of watch is it and how much does it cost. I like that.