Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 14, 2014
I purchased this watch as a replacement for an Invicta watch that had crystal problems. This was the 3rd Invicta watch, where I had crystal problems (seal on watch crystal came loose and caused watch face to cloud up). Even under warranty, it costs almost as much to fix the Invicta watches as to buy a new one.

The U.S. Polo Assn. Sport watch is light weight, rugged, looks sharp, keeps accurate time, and costs much less than my previous sport watches. I still have my first U.S. Polo Assn. watch that I purchased 8 years ago. It still works and looks great, and never had a service problem.
on November 17, 2013
I was fairly happy with this watch's looks and comfort, arrived quickly, etc., until I went to set it yesterday and the post to turn the dials just fell out. I tried to see if maybe it just came unscrewed but there are no threads, so I stuck it back in hoping it would grab and stay in but it just keeps falling out. I did nothing to the watch but put it on. I understand the need to have efficiency with regards to product production, but when quality assurance misses something like this and sends the product out to the consumer I think it's usually a bad move, (understatement). I mean, even if I was assured by the president of the company that I would never receive another defective product again, and that they would all be sent to me at no cost, I think I'll just stick with the watches I know for sure are made with more scrutiny.
on September 20, 2015
Con: Big and heavy
Pro: I like big and heavy watches! Designed for sport and casual wear it's fairly rugged water resistant watch. For the price it's a fantastic value, looks good and, since the battery is a #2025, it lasts a reasonably long time. Around here battery replacement cost more than the watch so it's either DIY or buy another watch. This is my 3rd U.S. Polo watch because I use the watch as my outdoor biking, swimming, garage, car working-on, gardening watch and it gets roughed up. Any watch failure is usually my fault rather than the watch.
on April 4, 2015
The watch didn't fit me but that was my fault. I didn't check the sizes but the watch itself is very durable. I gave it to my nephew and he loves it. He's a very active boy and this watch can keep up with him
on August 17, 2014
Wow this watch is so amazing and nice looking, everyone likes it and it is really stilish and it does resist 100 Ft under water and more, I tested, Just amazing and even more for the price
on April 4, 2016
I like the design of the watch, and it seems to run fine, but the band broke after only 3 months of owning it, and I only wore it a couple days a week.
on August 1, 2013
Just what I was looking for.,great price &great.quality &quick shipping &reasonable price,thanks for all you do,and look forward to future purchases.
on May 23, 2014
Watch is exactly what I expected. Good looking watch. I have yet to test it in the water, but I am happy with it. I would recommend this watch.
on September 4, 2014
Great watch for the money numbers are large and the watch is not to heavy. The only problem I have is I wish the band was a bit longer.
on June 15, 2014
Very poor quality. Very good design but the material used was of very cheap quality. Waste of money. Don't buy this item

See 1 answered question