Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 15, 2013
I bought this watch as a gift to my husband! Its casual and semi-formal at the same time!! It is really affordable and you can really see the quality of it. It comes in a very elegant box and ready to be given as a present! Even if it is a present to yourself! I really recommend it! It made a big impression on my husband!
on June 2, 2014
I love this watch. It has absolutely everything I was looking for. An analog face, a digital display, stop watch, a comfortable band, etc. That being said, I'm now on my third one. First one the analog screen froze and second the band came detached and would not attach to the watch itself. Amazon had been amazing about the returns and sending me replacements very quickly.
on April 3, 2014
lo compre como regalo para mi esposo, quede realmente feliz, es elegante y deportivo a la vez.
buy it as a gift for my husband left really happy, it's sleek and sporty at the same time.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 19, 2015
This is a fab watch. My teenage son has had this for 2 years, & we still are very pleased with it. The silicon band after 2 yrs did break in half---but he's a teenage boy. It he's worn it at least 5 days/week for 2 yrs. No complaints here because I feel that that's holding up very well. My son has touch sensory sensitivities, and he has had zero complaints of the silicon band---he definitely prefers them. He really likes this watch & when the band broke, he wanted me to replace the band, not get him another watch. **Score**
on February 6, 2015
I bought this for my 16yr old son. I am VERY happy with it. He is a typical teenager and breaks watches quite easily, this one has held up quite well.
The only drawback is that it is not waterproof.
review image review image
on June 6, 2014
Yes, I would love to buy a US $ 1,000 watch , but just cant find the money to do it . This unit comes in a nice box and it seems to be made of good material . And if it does not ... Honestly , if it last 2 years , you got your money's worth . I will just get another one...And they look like an expensive watch , too .

Great find !

I am going to give this to an uncle who is my father figure , I bet he's going to think this is a $1, 000 dollars watch and I wont say a thing...Enjoy it , uncle !
on September 19, 2014
This was my second watch of this brand. I didn't get to wear it as the pin came dislodged before I could even put it on. My first watch of this brand lasted 3 months, then the second had fell off. I replaced the first one, it was black on black, and I received many complements on it. For the price, and the abuse they take, I'll consider another even though I had bad luck with this one.
on November 4, 2013
This product is very beautiful but seems to be very weak and the strap didn't fit right on wrist, was very tight. I hope its lasts longer than it seems but i'm still like it.
on June 11, 2014
Its been only three weeks and the front face is already loosing its black paint. I know is a 20 dollars watch, but i've bought watches on this price range before and they show much better quality than this.
on September 9, 2015
The watch serve me just great for the first 6 months of the purchase. I really liked the colors and the size. Even though its water resistant (Not waterproof), which I thought will still be useful if you worked out at the gym. However, this was not the case. After a few months the strap starting to break and considering it's made out of rubber makes me question out the usage of said item. Durability it's very poor unless you're only using this watch between occasions and you're not a person that normally sweats a lot. Otherwise, I will not recommend this for regular daily usage.