5.0 out of 5 stars love the watch
It fits real good thank u so much appreciated such a awesome watch snd a great price thanks alot.... really
Published 11 months ago by eric

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch - but just one minor flaw
Published 4 months ago by Koffee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love the watch, August 5, 2013
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9136 Red Silicone Analog Digital Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, July 16, 2013
This watch is very sporty and highly functional. It was exactly what I wanted and very accurate in time keeping

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch for the money, June 15, 2013
nice watch but the band is shorter than the blue watch. It fits ok, just a tad short. And my wrists are skinny too. But I got a compliment on it the other day. Its fun to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dad loved it!, April 1, 2014
I gave this as a give for my dad. Though it was disappointing, the digital screen is shut off and not working when I received it. But still my dad loved it (he loves anything that's red. haha!). And got praises from people (friends, officemates, even strangers in an elevator) who saw it. =)

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch - but just one minor flaw, March 4, 2014
Koffee (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
This is my 2nd US Polo Assn. watch that I purchased (the first being a white one with a diff. band) - and while I love the watch itself and how it looks - the only flaw I found is that it may not be suitable for anything outside of a petite/small wrist. While it does fit, on the first time I took it off (after wearing it the same day I got it), the clasp came off and had to be popped back on. Even when I keep it on the first hole. Same thing happens where it just pops off. While on some level I don't mind doing that, it also tells me that I can't wear this one too often if I don't want to deal with the hassle. Otherwise, great product and quality from the face and even the band is a nice bright red as shown in the pictures. It's just the clasp I have a problem with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never buy this crap, January 27, 2014
I bought several XOXO watches for sale, and I had an awful experiencie with all of them. Dreadful material, get stain in just few days. More than 5 watches were return in less than one week. I'd never buy again one of this watches. ALL XOXO watches are terrible

2.0 out of 5 stars Digital displays behind clock arms aren't working, June 3, 2013
I opened the box, I noticed that the three screens behind the arms that are supposed to show the seconds and whatnot were not turned on. I removed it from the box thinking that there must be a tab or something to remove to turn them on, but no, nothing. The clock arms were still moving, though. I need help

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
OK

3.0 out of 5 stars ... Not even water resistant., June 23, 2014
It looks nice. Everything worked when I got it. I went swimming in the ocean. The digital part stopped. Water got in it. The hands still work fine. I opened the back to dry it. It appears the back cover is starting to rust. As long as the hands work fine I will be happy with it. I like it because it is red. I would have gladly paid more for a waterproof version.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, cheap build, June 5, 2014
I'm a connoisseur of cheap watches and for $20 it looks nice but the build quality is not as nice other watches in this price range. I have skinny wrists and the watch fits fine, but I agree with other reviewers that the band is abnormally small. It also says the band is silicone which with other watches tends have more of a rubbery feel whereas this strap feels like cheap plastic. Oh well, should be enough to get me through summer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›