Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 20, 2016
Great price, watch looks really nice, is a great everyday watch, seems very durable for someone that works with his hands and has been very hard on his watches (breaking the crystals and bands) in the past. This watch is not showing any wear and he wears it everyday to work.
on December 9, 2014
This watch is not a good buy
It suppose to be water resistant
But after getting wet it shut down and all the
Buttons on the side is all coroded and watch surface start turning white.
This was a waste of money and bad buy not a recomendable buy.
on March 7, 2014
I thought this article would be of good quality so give it 2 stars
Unfortunately I do not like, as a week of using the clock began to break off the black paint.
I use little and was a gift from my wife, I asked him not would return to buy
on January 17, 2013
It's the first time that i give to my boyfriend a polo digital watch, is beautiful, practice, comfortable and reasonable price. He love it
on February 26, 2016
This watch it`s not acording the manufactures or make in USA. The belt of this watch yesterday to break. The black painting not good quality and the watch her appearance it`s a old piece and bad quality . The hour hand are a simple piece of metal.
I don`t know if this watch have a warranty for to change this.
Because in this moment this watch go to the trust.
Regards,
Paul F Laffon
on December 2, 2014
working good so far no problem except for the fact that this is the second watch with in a week. first watch that i received a button didn't work and i returned it and the second one which is a free replacement works better as of now.
on December 27, 2012
This is another that simply says style. Once again Polo has stepped up to the plate and delivered. This watch is lite and durable stylish and rugged. This item is on my top shelf a great buy I would recommend this to anyone.
on December 6, 2013
excellent for the price, suitable for any occasion, fits very well to the wrist, very good material, I recommend this product
on November 26, 2012
I bought this cheap watch without high expectations. However, I was surprised to find that companies still make watches that aren't waterproof, this one definitely is not. Furthermore, fresh out of the box, the watch had areas that didn't even look painted, i.e. grey scratch marks around the face. If the watch wasn't used, I'm surprised they let it through to packaging. Lastly, one of the knobs is getting stuck in the watch when you press it. Overall, pretty bad quality. I think most of the money I spent went toward the watch went to the fancy packaging.
on May 15, 2013
It's good looking, but the belt of the watch fell off on the 2nd day I wore it....... I know $20 is inexpensive for a good looking watch, but with a belt falling off at the 2nd time I wore it? It's just way too soon.