Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9235 Watch with Black Silicone Band
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 18, 2014
I bought this watch because of the large white numbers and hands. It's easy to read. The digital section that shows the date and alternative timings and stop watch function is impossible to read but I don't care. Many people think this is a Bell & Ross "airplane gauge" watch. I tell its a $22 watch and we laugh.

That said, the tip of the silicone band has twice snapped off at the first buckle hole. I'm not hard on it and this happened within a few weeks of receipt. I don't see the material thin where it breaks and I don't use that hole (the biggest setting) nor bend the strap there. It just snaps off when you use tip to guide the strap through the loop. I'm hoping Amazon sends a third one but if it happens again, I'll give up.
on April 23, 2013
I saw this watch on Amazon yesterday and saw mixed reviews. I decided to think it over and make a trip to Walmart just to see what they had in the same price range. I'm looking for an inexpensive watch to wear while teaching tennis during the summertime, so I want something that will hold up to the heat of the summer days, but something that looks decent and is somewhat accurate and functional. Well, you can imagine my surprise when I saw this on what appeared to be the discount shelf at Walmart...it's the EXACT same watch listed above, but there's no U.S. Polo Assn. logo on it - the middle of the watch is blank. The good news - with CT sales tax, it came to $13.60. There were some with the red dial markings, but I purchased one of three with the white markings on the black dial. Despite some of the comments I read here on Amazon.com, the watch was very easy to set (both digital and analog) and appears to be keeping good time. I certainly don't expect this to be a watch that I own for years, but for $13 and change, if it gets me through the summertime, it was money well spent and then some.
on January 31, 2014
This watch is very comfortable and good looking -- if a bit bulky. Really a great watch for the price... except that water got inside within a week of putting it on, and now the crystal is all fogged up. It claims water-resistance to 30 meters, but leaked when worn in a 5-foot deep pool. Now I have to pay to ship it back, and pay another $6.50 to get a new one sent to me; that's half the cost of the watch. Sheesh!
on December 10, 2013
Watch is accurate and looks nice-- although a little 'thick' for people like myself that don't have large, thick wrists. The only thing I didn't like is the instructions were almost uncypherable. I still can't get the alarm to keep from going off every afternoon at 3:45pm (my time). Came that way and with the directions in virtual code it certainly detracts from my enjoyment of the product.

Probably wouldn't buy this item again.
on November 6, 2014
I had previously purchased one of these when they were sold (with no brand name that I could find) at W***M**t. The first one I bought got scratched up, so I purchased another, and within a week the battery died. I returned it for another but they only had one left with red hands and numbers (which I didn't really like, too hard to see) but I couldn't find a white one anywhere, so I went ahead and traded it. I kept checking to see if they ever had anymore, but they never did. They must have discontinued selling them altogether.
Finally I found them under the U.S.Polo brand and was happy to find that they have improved it with a digital light up readout (the previous version only had the background light up instead of the digits) and a feature that when you pull out the hand adjustment dial to the first notch, I shuts it off(great for saving battery power while stored). It is built like a tank and the strap is sturdy with dual strap retainers and will not come undone unless you want it to.
However, if you are put off by a large(very) size, thickness and weight, then this is not the watch for you.
Because I owned two previously I already knew about this and I am a slim guy, but I still like it. The one thing I feel could be improved is the time that the digital display stays lit when activated. I still liked this watch enough that I spent weeks searching for it on the web. So for me it was exactly what I wanted.
on September 14, 2014
I really like this watch. It looks very expensive and nice when wearing it, but there are only two downsides. The first is that it is very thick. 12mm thick watch on your wrist is bigger than 1cm, very large on your wrist. Also, the metal (I think) buttons oxidize a bit after excessive use, and they do begin to turn a little bit light brown. However, this is really nothing noticeable. Overall, I really do like this watch. For the price, this watch is incredible.
on November 16, 2015
I bought this watch 2 months back.. usually USPolo carries reputation as a good brand, but this one is a cheap watch. I used for a month, then the strap broke into 2 pieces. I just used it for a month. cheap stuff. Don't recommend this to anyone.
review image
on April 8, 2014
I bought this on a Saturday, and it came on the next Monday morning. I love this watch, It looks great, great quality. The Alarm system is easy to control on or off if you read the instructions. I will definitely recommend this watch to anyone who likes the "sport" style of watches.
on February 12, 2014
This watch is sick, a little bit difficult to figure out which buttons to push and whatnot to set everything up, but using the instruction guide it comes with it only took me like five or ten minutes. It has some firm rubber-type material on the band which is really nice for a sport type watch. It even has an alarm function which I really love, along with a stopwatch and date function. Only downside I have is that I hit it against a railing once and now has a long scratch across it. I mean it doesn't take away from the functionality or anything, just a little less aesthetically pleasing, I wish it had some more resistant glass on it's face. Other than that, I love it, If you're debating it as a sports watch and have $20 to burn, I HIGHLY recommend it. I wear it almost every other day and always get a compliment or two on it. I wasn't like paid by Amazon or anything to write this, just a high school kid who wanted a watch on a limited budget.
on August 8, 2015
I bought this watch almost 2 months ago. I hardly wore it and still it's strap broke down. The quality of the band is too low. So if you are looking to wear it for a week and then leave it, then its okay.

See 1 answered question