5.0 out of 5 stars thanks
good quality good price and nice when you see it you will know that photo is not exactly like in the natural its more beautiful ...
i will order for more.
Published 16 months ago by FHD911

3.0 out of 5 stars that part is nice. I was hoping the face would be a ...
Published 1 month ago by Dave

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, June 12, 2013
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9237 Sport Watch with Black Rubber Band (Watch)
i will order for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy with this watch, July 27, 2014
Ziggy Q. Bozo "Ziggy" (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
First off, this watch is BIG! It's 1/2" thick and almost 2" across. It was much bigger than I was expecting. I can read it easily without my glasses.

The analog and digital times have to be set separately. It's a bit of a pain, but I figure I'll only have to do it occasionally. If I wanted, when travelling I could set the analog to local time and leave the digital set to the time at home.

Because of some other reviews, I was concerned about this watch's accuracy. So, I set the watch to the time on my computer (which automatically syncs to an official time server). I spent some time to get it synced to within a second. It's been 24 hours and both the analog and digital times are still within a second of my computer.

The watch chimes every hour, and the instructions don't say how to turn it off. I searched the web, and found the answer in an Amazon review of this watch in a different color. Press and hold the start/stop button, and press the mode button to disable the chime.

By the way, amazon treats each color of this watch as a separate product, so to get an accurate picture you need to read the reviews of all the "U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9237 Sport Watch" products.

UPDATE: The analog watch is accurate, but the digital watch is a tiny bit slow. I wouldn't even notice except that I got in the habit of checking them both against a standard. I bought it to replace an old inexpensive sport watch that I use for water sports, DIY projects, and other situations where my "good" watch might get scratched up or damaged. When I first got it, it seemed big and clunky. But very quickly I came to like it and now I wear it all the time. Several people at work have complimented me on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE WATCH...MILITARY.., April 30, 2013
Your comment is funny Kelly...hahaha..I am a small female in the military. My ring size a 6 1/2 and my military glove size is a size 3/small; you can image how small my arms are. I purchased the black w/yellow numbers and dial. I must say, I love this watch! I would not say the watch is too big or huge as Kelly is stating/(TO EACH IS ON)...I love my watch. I just purchased another Polo watch in grey just because I can see the dials and it makes a beautiful fashion statement to the people who are ever hardly on time for anything. Maybe the size of my watches will make them purchase a watch so they can be on time formations and special events that are planned in their lives; BUT MOST OF ALL, STOP ASKING ME WHAT TIME IT IS...lol... :) U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US9237 Black Analog Digital Strap Watch...I would recommend this watch to either gender..

5.0 out of 5 stars POLO, March 14, 2013
Produto de ótima qualidade superou todas as minhas expectativas em relação ao produto. Pretendo continuar comprando estes produtos muito bom e recomendo a todos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 6, 2012
Great watch I love it. The only thing is that the watch beeps every hour don't know how to fix it.

3.0 out of 5 stars that part is nice. I was hoping the face would be a ..., September 10, 2014
For the most part i got it for the Yellow hands & accents, that part is nice. I was hoping the face would be a bit larger in diameter, but it's okay. I don't think i'd ever get it wet or submerge it in water, i'm inclined to believe it wouldn't handle water all that well. I've heard that from other reviewers per say and i'm inclined to believe they're right about that. But it seems to keep time okay & i do like the yellow hands & accents, that is 2 pluses as far as i'm concerned,,,Dave, Mich

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 11, 2014
had scartches

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality!, July 11, 2014
Terrible Quality!!
On the very first day I was using it, the buttons broke. I simply can't reset the alarm or change anything using the "mode" button.
I was expecting a low quality, considering its price, but wasn't expecting it would be so low. It's a nice watch and looks exactly like the picture, but would recomend looking for other option with better quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, May 19, 2014
the product is very bad not recommended. do not buy it very easily damaged material is regular bad bad .

1.0 out of 5 stars its not good, December 9, 2013
watch is not working. The watch feedback says 10 year warrenty .but its my third day. the watch batterys is down

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›