Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9239 Sport Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 9, 2013
I must say I expected this watch to possibly appear somewhat cheap due to the price, but was very shocked when it arrived. On time delivery, as as is normal with Amazon, this watch is by no means cheap looking, and is actually very nice! I will bebuying another just like it, different color.
on January 2, 2014
I got it for my boyfriend and he has been getting non-stop compliments. People keep asking where he got it. The digital time lights in green, so he can read it even when he doesn't have his glasses on. It looks just as good in-person as it does in the photo. It arrived on-time, even amongst all the holiday orders. Very, very, very happy. No complaints.
on December 31, 2013
This watch was sturdy and comfortable, but I returned it because it was too difficult to see the hands and numbers in this color - blue on a black background. The backlight only lights up the digital display; it does not light up the entire watch face. If you want to order this type of watch, I would suggest you order one with lighter colored numbers and hands.
on July 6, 2013
Right from the box, I like it. It worked out of the box. I wished it came with a manual but it DID NOT. The watch chimes every hour -on the hour and tried to figure out how to turn the chime off but I couldn't. With the job I do, I couldn't really afford the watch to go off especially if I have to be in court.

Maybe the seller can email me how to do it OR send me the manual !!!!

I would have given this a higher star rating but it lacked the manual from the box.

***UPDATE*** 8/1/2013

The seller was able to mail me a manual but the feature that I was looking to de-activate was not in the manual. However, I was able to call the seller and resolve the issue. This watch is a KEEPER NOW !@!@!
on October 7, 2012
I work in EMS. This watch so far has had the shit kicked out of it and is still ticking. I like it.
on August 9, 2015
The crown and the side buttons turned into this rusty looking color in the first month would recommend if u don't do alot of activities and sweat got alot of people's attention even a police officer asked me were I got it because he liked the blue
on April 30, 2016
The watch is nice but the rubber band sucks. It literally broke in less than 4 hours. The rubber broke where it attaches to the watch face. The rubber was dried out. My son who picked this out and spent his own money to purchase was very disappointed.
review image review image
on September 30, 2015
I really like the watch, however after about six months or so the black starts chipping off the paint gets faded. But I've dropped it in water before and have been pretty rough on it and it's lasted thus far.
on March 1, 2013
I had a slight issue with the second hand always stopping. I would wind it up and it would last for about 4 hours until the time stopped again. This is my fourth day and so far it's working pretty good. The instructions are not that thorough so you will need patience in dealing with this.
on April 2, 2013
very nice watch for the money. but it says on the box that the product is not associated with the Ralph Lauren Polo brand. that doesnt bother me to much. i purchased this watch for casual use and a halloween costume so it works out fine for me.