|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Round watch featuring flag logo, skeleton hands, and a trio of digital subdials at center
- 44 mm metal case with glass dial window
- Quartz movement with analog and digital display
- Features silicone band with silver-tone links and buckle closure, alarm, EL backlight, and 12/24-hour formats
- Not water resistant
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
The U.S. Polo Association time wear collection consists of updated classic timepieces geared for a more fashion conscious consumer. The watches are designed with larger cases, special plating and sporty leather, rubber or metal bands to create a fresh look in the market place.
The U.S Polo Assn. watch collection combines quality, leading edge fashion, the spirit of the sport, and value.
This is a US Polo white rubber ana-digital watch. The large round case allows you to tell time easily. A casual watch that can be worn with your everyday attire.
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.2 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A3436LS
- Item model number: US9282
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||U.S. Polo Assn. Sport|
|Dial window material type||Glass|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||9.60 Ounces|
Top Customer Reviews
When I first bought this it worked fine. After about a month or so I noticed that it was running a little slow by about 5 min, not an issue. After the second month it was noticeably slow by an hour or more and growing. I attributed it to a dying battery. A lot of reviews here speak to the issue of running slow or not at all. I stopped wearing it by January of 2014 because of the analog portion had stopped all together, again must be a dying battery. Fast forward to May of 2015. I decided to replace the battery and get my nice looking watch back into working shape. I find out that the watch requires TWO batteries, one for the digital and one for the analog. OK, I have them both replaced at a cost of $40. Sweet, now my watch is back in shape. Several hours later I notice that the analog portion of the watch isn’t working at all, no ticking what-so-ever…. WHAT!? Suffice it to say that I just spent $40 bucks to find out that this watch is defective and has been right out of the box. Lesson learned. The digital portion has worked fine the whole time but I bought this watch for the analog look not the digital. Now I have a watch that is good for a beep every hour. Also, I never, at any time, dropped or banged this watch into anything. I babied this watch big time because I wanted to keep it looking good.
Since it is meant to be completely flush, it can not be reconnected
without cutting the strap. (I cut the underside, as to not be visible)
It was that or send it back, which I wanted to do.
However my 17 year old son didn't want to wait since he ordered
to wear it to a school dance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
oooohh I love u. s polo watches i bought bunch of this watches and i resell them all mu buyers are very happy with product and me too .. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lailani villarreal
The straps of the watch decolorized with blue spots on the first two days that i used it. if you buy this watch buy the black onePublished 1 month ago by daniel