5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool watch
Got this new watch from US Polo Assn. It is well made and it looks great. Definitely gets noticed. Very pleased with it.
Published 15 months ago by Dr. T

Published 10 days ago by Louikens Joseph

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool watch, July 20, 2013
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Sport Men's US9282 White Analog-Digital Chronograph Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, March 4, 2014
Koffee (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
I've been on a watch kick lately and started purchasing diff. kinds and came across the U.S. Polo Watches and loved the diff. looks you can get from them. I bought this one because I wanted to add a white watch to my collection that had a great sporty look to it and this one def. fit the bill. I have pretty decent sized wrists and this one fit with no problem. If I'm ever in the market for another one of this particular type, then would def. buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Service, September 4, 2013
This watch is beautiful and very well made. Doesn't feel cheap. Also comes in a nice leather box. Delivery was super fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!, January 17, 2014
I wear this watch for fun casual wear in Florida. It looks sharp and I always get compliments when I wear it. I'm proud to say it was inexpensive, but don't tell that it was only 20 bucks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good item............, September 11, 2013
This item is very nice and the same of the pictures of his illustration.... I'm very happy fpr this buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars before long the watch had some areas that looked dirty so i tried to clean it with no luck, October 14, 2014
I bought this watch in white to match my nursing outfit, i wore the watch maybe 4-5 times with normal usage (I never bumped or scraped it against anything), before long the watch had some areas that looked dirty so i tried to clean it with no luck, upon closer inspection the areas that looked dirty were actually turning a purple-ish hue, to make matters worst the digital portion stopped working along with the back light while the hands continued to function.

I'm really disappointed in this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, July 14, 2014
Love this watch, is heavier than I anticipated but that is what I like. Looks good, feels good, great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars best, July 8, 2014
This is the best watch I have ever purchased. It came in a beautiful box and looks much more expensive than it really is. Great gift

2.0 out of 5 stars ... was cause a weird reaction on wrist and kept poor, July 3, 2014
I returned this product because the plastic wrist band was cause a weird reaction on wrist and kept poor time

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great deal from Amazon, June 25, 2014
looks great and keeps perfect time.....best of all was the price! only problem is with keeping it clean but a little tlc works fine