Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Little Boys' Two-Piece Sporty Fleece Hoodie and Matching Fleece Pant
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 12, 2015
it very nice i got the blue color looks beautiful and worm .....but the pant is toooooooo long it s like for another jacket by the way my son is tall !!!!!!.... i m gonna keep it and fix the pant with my machine to make it to fit my son
on October 6, 2015
Quote "Many people are confused by the brand Ralph Lauren and the brand U.S. Polo Assn. The most popular question people ask would be "Is U.S. Polo Assn. a brand that is under Ralph Lauren?" The answer is no. They are not related in any sense besides their logos looking very similar. The brand U.S. Polo Assn. is actual the brand of the association that runs the sport of polo and is essentially a cheaper version of Ralph Lauren.
on February 16, 2014
I wish they made these outfits for women and men, especially 1,2,3,X. I just love these clothes not only for children, but for adults. They make excellent clothes. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE THEM FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!
on April 15, 2014
very, very, very gorgeous! I'm thrilled! fit as expected - 2t for my son. very, very, very gorgeous! love it!
on March 13, 2014
The set was so reasonably priced and it fits really well we really do prefer the U.S. Polo brand items and we will definitely purchase more U.S. Polo items.
on January 22, 2014
I purchased this for my great grandson .I had purchased one for Christmas and was happy to get this one at such a good price. He loves his track suits
on February 21, 2016
this is best from polo I am interesting that there is anywhere size 7 or 8 U.S. Polo Assn. Baby Boys' Classic Zip Up Hoodie
and Track Pant
on January 20, 2014
i bought the item cos it was a great deal however, the size turned to be kinda small, i will be more carefull next time and get bigger sizes
on August 6, 2015
The outfit is beautiful but fitting is terrible. The sweater fits fine but the pants are two size bigger than expected
on August 29, 2015
High quality and beautiful but very large ,, and I bought a size 3t but suitable for a child six years old

See 1 answered question