5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Very good. Item is exactly as I see on Amazon.com. The size is exactly as described on the website. The product quality is excellent. I am very satisfied and I recommend buying.
Published 6 months ago by Italo G. C. Pucci

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping cost more than the shirt.
I will really make sure to check the price on shipping. The price was way too high for one little shirt that could be purchased at any retail/outlet store.
Published 18 months ago by jacey parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 24, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't like it, March 28, 2014
This review is from: U.S. Polo Assn. Big Boys' Striped T-Shirt (Apparel)
I ordered 3 shirts in size 18 , they all look like size 10/12 and 14. Very small . Will not order again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large, December 25, 2013
Great quality and was in great condition; just ran big for the size that they had said it would be.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way Way Way toooooooo big, December 19, 2013
I got a 10-12 to my 11 year old nephew. It turns out that it fits me!!!!!!!! Whats wrong with this fitting chart?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my son, November 1, 2013
Nice and very reasonably priced! I didn't see when I ordered it that it was size 10-12, so I thought it was going to be too small because my son wears 14, but it fit him well, so it runs a little big, which was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars It sure works., October 21, 2013
In ordering this it stated that it was available only available kelly/white (dark colors) and size 18 youth but the picture showed black/white. I tried to chat with amazon an their customer service reps in India had no idea how to help and were going to e-mail me back with info but have never come through. ( Don't waste time with their reps!!) When I put it in the cart it stated black/white size 10/12. When received it, it is actually black and white and has a tag of size 10/12 but fits my size 18 youth, son...go figure. Beware but this was my experience. In the end it was all I needed. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cut big, September 4, 2013
very big for a size 8 So i gave it to a friends son who's 10 who loves it. He thinks it makes him look so mature and handsome.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size is not accurate, August 19, 2013
I thought 10-12 was supposed to be a medium size but the shirt turned out to be for my husband's size instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, August 13, 2013
I bought a couple of these tops for my 8 and 9 year old sons. They look really cute and feel really nice.
Good quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars mime shirt for son, July 25, 2013
We bought it so he could dress as a mime. He loves it!! I bought it big, so he has plenty of room. It washes up well.

U.S. Polo Assn. Big Boys' Striped T-Shirt