Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 12, 2013
My husband is always a size 36 or Large for shorts/jeans/pants and I had to swap these for a size 34, the 36 was way too big. We have never bought from this brand though so maybe it normally runs quite large. We only bought these shorts as we are going to a 'white' party, but they are suprisingly very nice and good quality and he will certainly wear them again.
22 comments12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2013
Tidy pair of shorts for casual wear. Belt that comes with is a bit long - i removed it after some time - went to a traditional belt. I am a 36 waist on most pants and these fit a little too big. Wish I had ordered a smaller size as well to compare but needed them for a trip - so making them work. Good length - am 6'.
on March 3, 2013
These shorts were an amazing buy and they are very comfortable and true to size. I am so happy i went ahead and bought them!! Great deal!!!
on July 17, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when these arrived. There are of a good quality, not too thick like my Levi's twill cargo shorts and not as thin as rip stop shorts. The belt is actually pretty nice for a freebie. I prefer a size larger for shorts but since everyone stated these ran large, I went with my normal pants size and they fit perfect. Haven't washed them yet so if they shrink at all then they would be truer to size. But yes, they run just a little large depending on your preference. I prefer shorts on the longer side and thought these would be knee length or just below the knee based in the picture provided. Unfortunately they are just above my knee, but then I have long legs. Given that everything else with the shorts are great, I decided not dock any points off for that. For the price I paid, $26, these are a pretty good deal and I may just buy a few more pair after I see how they hold up in the wash. Thinking about it, I may just go up a size as I normally would with shorts.

***Update - I ordered another pair but one size larger than needed thinking I might get a little extra leg length, yeah, don't do that. Still great shorts though.
on May 10, 2013
I wear these a LOT while on an extended trip. They wear remarkably well -- they are sturdy, so made of a heavier-than-tropical fabric, but are cool and comfortable.
on July 3, 2013
Great quality and price, of course. The size might be a little large, but the belt takes care of that.

For those of you who may be wondering about the belt:
It holds just fine, and it has sufficient length that it can remain threaded, even when loosened enough to remove the shorts.
Loosening the belt is easiest when one pulls / rotates the D-rings about 90° away from the shorts. Easy.

UPDATE: I've found the belts to be tiresome. Now I'm using canvas belts with a flip-open clasp ( ASIN: B00NLMNZS8 ).
MUCH better.
review image
on January 18, 2014
these shorts look great fit me just a bit small but i like them am gonna see if i order more but different colors
on February 6, 2014
Product was exactly as listed. Mid-weight fabric perfect for spring weather. Comes out of the dryer with minor wrinkles. I do wish they were about an inch longer, they fall about mid knee.
on June 12, 2014
Similar logo but not the real deal. My husband was amazed at the great price but that is because they are an off brand. They fit well initially but shrunk in length in the wash which may be desired by some as they were mid knee length. (On my six foot husband).
on May 19, 2014
Once again I have been very impressed with the quality of the U.S Polo products. I own a couple pair Ralph Lauren cargo shorts in the same style and when I received my U.S Polo shorts I compared the two side by side. There is very little difference in the quality between the two. The biggest difference is the price which is 3 times more for the Ralph Lauren. These shorts look and feel great but they do run a tad large so if you are in between sizes you should definitely go down a size. They have a nice worn frayed look to them and have a nice weight to them which is just right for the summer. I highly recommend these shorts.