Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 12, 2013
My husband is always a size 36 or Large for shorts/jeans/pants and I had to swap these for a size 34, the 36 was way too big. We have never bought from this brand though so maybe it normally runs quite large. We only bought these shorts as we are going to a 'white' party, but they are suprisingly very nice and good quality and he will certainly wear them again.
on May 18, 2013
Tidy pair of shorts for casual wear. Belt that comes with is a bit long - i removed it after some time - went to a traditional belt. I am a 36 waist on most pants and these fit a little too big. Wish I had ordered a smaller size as well to compare but needed them for a trip - so making them work. Good length - am 6'.
on July 17, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when these arrived. There are of a good quality, not too thick like my Levi's twill cargo shorts and not as thin as rip stop shorts. The belt is actually pretty nice for a freebie. I prefer a size larger for shorts but since everyone stated these ran large, I went with my normal pants size and they fit perfect. Haven't washed them yet so if they shrink at all then they would be truer to size. But yes, they run just a little large depending on your preference. I prefer shorts on the longer side and thought these would be knee length or just below the knee based in the picture provided. Unfortunately they are just above my knee, but then I have long legs. Given that everything else with the shorts are great, I decided not dock any points off for that. For the price I paid, $26, these are a pretty good deal and I may just buy a few more pair after I see how they hold up in the wash. Thinking about it, I may just go up a size as I normally would with shorts.

***Update - I ordered another pair but one size larger than needed thinking I might get a little extra leg length, yeah, don't do that. Still great shorts though.
on July 3, 2013
Great quality and price, of course. The size might be a little large, but the belt takes care of that.

For those of you who may be wondering about the belt:
It holds just fine, and it has sufficient length that it can remain threaded, even when loosened enough to remove the shorts.
Loosening the belt is easiest when one pulls / rotates the D-rings about 90° away from the shorts. Easy.

UPDATE: I've found the belts to be tiresome. Now I'm using canvas belts with a flip-open clasp ( ASIN: B00NLMNZS8 ).
MUCH better.
review image
on March 3, 2013
These shorts were an amazing buy and they are very comfortable and true to size. I am so happy i went ahead and bought them!! Great deal!!!
on May 10, 2013
I wear these a LOT while on an extended trip. They wear remarkably well -- they are sturdy, so made of a heavier-than-tropical fabric, but are cool and comfortable.
on May 19, 2014
Once again I have been very impressed with the quality of the U.S Polo products. I own a couple pair Ralph Lauren cargo shorts in the same style and when I received my U.S Polo shorts I compared the two side by side. There is very little difference in the quality between the two. The biggest difference is the price which is 3 times more for the Ralph Lauren. These shorts look and feel great but they do run a tad large so if you are in between sizes you should definitely go down a size. They have a nice worn frayed look to them and have a nice weight to them which is just right for the summer. I highly recommend these shorts.
on August 31, 2013
I usually wear 40 waist but ordered 38 optomistically and was able to wear them anyway. Too hot in Los Angeles sticking with athletic shorts but will wear more often next season. You look more 'dressed' wearing those than the athletic shorts. High quality fabric, holds crease very well. The size is on-target you don't have to second-guess. I wasn't aware it comes with a nice belt that was a bonus for me. Department store quality.
on September 9, 2015
These shorts are ok, i've only worn them a few times since i bought them.i believe the fit is a bit small, im a skinny guy but i kind of have to squeeze into these a little bit because they shrunk a little more than expected. But the thing im really not crazy about is they are made out of a fuzzy felt like material, like those blankets that are trying to be overly comfortable. This material makes me heat up and sweat which is why i usually avoid it but i figured id give these shorts a chance. Like i said ill wear them but im not crazy about em.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2013
I've purchased many products by U.S. Polo Assn. now and can say that I am pleased all around. The colors and sizes are true and consistent with the website. The material is 100% cotton, so they are soft and good quality. I don't understand why 100% cotton products are so hard to find these days, when so many companies are opting for terrible, low-quality polyester. I'm very happy to find 100% cotton products at a great price! Keep up the good work U.S. Polo Assn.

See 1 answered question