Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's US8532 Silver-Tone and Black Analog-Digital Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 29, 2013
Its a nice watch. Nice, meaning, it does its job, which is to keep time. The wrist band is showing some scratches and wear after 2 months of light use. I'm not complaining, its $20 so you can buy a lot of these for the price of a rolex and I've received several compliments from strangers asking where I got it. I bought it to keep track of time when I take tests in classes that dont have clocks on the wall. The only thing I dont like about it is that the digital part reads seconds minutes then hours from top to bottom so you have to sort of read time backwards. I think it's a good buy.
on January 12, 2015
I bought both this and the US8170 and I love them both. That one fits like it was made for me while the 8532 will need some adjustment (removal of at least one link. It's not too hard to do just a pain in the neck.
These are substantial watches but I find that the weight is not only comfortable but quite appealing. They are just heavy enough to remind you they are on your arm. Also, in spite of the weight, the closure (clasp) is easy on and off - but when it's on, it';s really on.They were also unexpectedly easy to program.
These are smarter, more attractive and priced lower than any I could buy locally.
I should include that I have gotten a fair number of compliments in the short time I've owned them.
I don't think you'll be disappointed in either or both so I'm going to recommend that you pull out the old CC and treat yourself.
on November 20, 2012
this is multi function stylish watch with lowest price which is something amazing. I have another such watch but this one weight is so much less which is another benefit.
on December 15, 2014
awesome watch for the price. Just be careful with the arms of the watch. they aare finicky and if dropped they will come off the holder. had to take it to the watch doctor (Boston, MA) cost about $8.00 to fix the arms and replace the arm dial holder with a stronger one. Not had a problem since. Good Purchase!!!
on August 2, 2015
love the design so i decided to get one for my hubby, he likes the big face and it's function , although it's kind of heavy. What i don't like about it is the fact that barely after a month, the watch stopped suddenly but the digital watch is still working. So, i guess i have to go to the watch repair to have it seen.
on July 30, 2014
Excellent watch for the price. A little heavy, but hey, it's made of metal and is quite thick. I like to think of it as heavy-duty. The digital display is sufficient, and the stopwatch even switches screens after 30 minutes of running to accommodate hours. It also has date and alarm functions that are easy to figure out. Well worth it!
on September 24, 2014
Because it is English instruction, did not understand, also won't adjust the three dial; In addition the watch was really bad, wearing a period of time, start rusting, look to check the quality, is very bad, my husband scold me a meal.
on February 2, 2013
The watch is a real nice one but it took alot longer time to set it's setting's. The reason is simple,they don't write the instructions in a simple way,such as press A to start process,B to select time,etc,C to set it and then continue till done. It doesn't do that. When I looked at the instructions to change from 24hr to am-pm mode they left out something because I I can't change it by following their instructions. The watch would be rated 5 stars if the instructions were simular to a Timex. This is a cool watch but I am the one who does these type of things and it's the first time I couldn't get a watch to set between 24hr and 12hr settings.
on January 16, 2014
I purchased this item because of the brand, and it looks, looks, very nice, but to my surprise when I opened the box y came broken from the wrist, one of the pins had fallen off, disappointing, now I have to pay to repair it.
on October 18, 2013
Perfect fit, decent weight, looks great, options are easy to access, different functions. I decided to rate it 5 because I can't give it a 4.5, the reason being it doesn't quite look like the one on the description. The color tone for the border numbers (60, 15, 30, 45) is not pure white or silver, but rather slightly yellowish white that doesn't look good with the rest of black and silver tones.

Had they been silver as they look in the picture, it would have been a perfect 5/5.
55 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse