Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 21, 2012
Now I read the reviews and expected a big watch. I have a Citizens Navihawk and I thought it was a big watch. This thing is twice the size as the Navihawk. It seems like a quality product and it looks good but it is really, really big! I may use it as a wall clock.
on June 21, 2014
I got this watch for Fathers Day and it is really nice. The instructions are less to be desired, but I figure most of it out on my own. It is slightly large and has some heft to it( to which I like ), It does have a back lite on it to see in dark. And yes the band is really cool with tread look, I got alot of good compliments on it. No problems on keeping accurate time. This is a really nice watch for the price, if you like large, and a little heavy watches.. grab up on one these. OH yea as noted in other reviews.. NO the bezel does not move, rotate or anything. ENJOY
on August 9, 2015
This watch is truly a tank I bumped into walls railings etc and only minor scratches still looks like new till this day totally recommend this watch especially if u like that military big watch look kn your risk it's also heavy so it feels very expensive everyone want to wear it If u want to get attention this is your go too watch
on October 10, 2012
This watch is amazing and very affordable for this price.
You can use for casual moments and for work, is very comfortable to wear it and you can feel the quality all the time.

Totally as I expected and highly recommended for everyone who like to wear nice and practical watches.
on October 15, 2012
i ordered this watch along with another watch i just reviewed ,a very attractive and appealing time piece ,analog and digital time(I set it to military time) not a bad watch for the price also gotten compliments on the look and feel(it has weight to it)only regret is that is not water resistance,but again it looks and feels good!
on November 20, 2012
You can't get a much better watch thank this one for 30 bucks. I like it, this way I will not bust my Fossils while at work. Very sturdy, nice backlight (could last longer on). Would try other models for this price.
on October 6, 2012
I recently purchased this watch specifically for doing water sports. I liked the looks of this watch and puchased it because it had the basic functions I was looking for and it looked good. I have just started to kayak and I needed a water resistant watch. This watch is a great value and far exceeded my expectations, and unlike my other expensive sport watch that claimed to be water resistant, but wasn't, this watch is. Thought I would use this watch just to kayak and for swimming, I liked it so much I wear it much more. I find it easy to see the time and like the double display format the time. I would highly recommend this watch for casual or daily use.
on September 19, 2011
This watch is big, so if you have a small wrist, pay attention to the dimensions. I refer to it as my old age watch, because the large dial and large digits make it very easy to read. It is much heavier than most which gives it a very solid, durable feel to it. My last watch was both digital and analog like this one, but the digital part was in the foreground, unlike this one which is in the background. The disadvantage to having the digits in the background is that the hands if the watch can block the digits. I love the look of it though, and the band is really cool, a definite plus for an automotive fan, with its tire tread design. I don't really care that it isn't water resistant because I have no plans to dunk it underwater. I haven't figured out why it has the compass dial, unless it is just for looks. But for $21? What a nice watch!
on January 9, 2014
For the Money you can't go wrong....so far.

Display is a little hard to see in low light, so you have to use the indiglo/light feature.

Nice, big sturdy feeling watch. Attractive styling.

Read were some reviewers complained because the compass (NESW) dial didn't move and someone else said it wasn't waterproof and got water in it easily. Don't see either of these as an issue so far...

For the price--so far--you can't go wrong. Have spent almost $100 on another that I think kind of sucks compared to this one--save your money and buy this type watch or an Armitron.
on December 18, 2013
I found this watch to be annoyingly heavy and big. Also the display is sort of dim.

On the other hand, this is a very inexpensive product, so I'm not completely bent out of shape about these problems. But I wouldn't have bought it had I actually used it first.

So my opinion is, "not recommended".

See 1 answered question