Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's USC50007 Oversized Dial Watch With Leather Band
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 14, 2014
My first one lasted a little over a year but I really liked it. It's classic and nice looking but not so expensive I'm worried about it when working on the car. On my first one the battery went out, the band was worn, and the face pretty marred. Replacing the band and battery cost the majority of buying the same watch again, so I did. I may even buy a third after this one wears out.
on June 1, 2016
Great watch for the price!
Works with casual to business casual attires.

The only thing I've come across is the dial on the side of the watch isn't made of stainless steel, and slightly tarnished on me over time.
on April 27, 2014
I bought this for my man on Christmas and he wears it everyday!!!! I was really unsure what to get him, I don't know much about watches.This watch has a very large face on a black leather strap and is stunning. I was worried since my bf is one of those tall thin skinny wrist guys but it loos awesome. I definitely recommend!!
on June 24, 2013
I bought this for my buddy at his graduation. The dude loved it. It has been a long time and he hasnt had any problem with it. As the same time my friend told me that he ordered 3 more for his family... The watch is good and durable
on June 19, 2014
Well.. It tells time and looks good.. The silver around the watch face can scratch and dent pretty easily. That's about it, great buy, especially for the price. When I've told people the price, they've been quite surprised.
on May 23, 2013
That's what my husband said when we received thsi watch. It's too nice for this price. Well made, the band is comfortable and fits both a large wrist and small and the face is that large size that men love. Looks great on and off the wrist.
on September 9, 2015
Opened package. performed instructions to start watch. Watch did not work. Read instructions on repair/returm. Too much trouble for price of watch.

Could have been a rip off. instructions should be send to co and get a working watch.

bob flacke
on December 24, 2013
I bought this for my significant other and he said he loved it. He can see the time without his glasses! So far, it is still running so I guess all is great.... The leather strap band is pretty snazzy ,as well.
on June 5, 2013
while the watch itself is good and keeps time well, the strap isn't good at all. the material is very cheap and started to rip in my second week of wearing it.
on July 12, 2016
It's an okay watch but I would neither personally wear it or gift it to important friends or family. It's not waterproof too but well what do you expect at such price tag. You get what you pay for.