Published 14 months ago by Meesh

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too long
I have a solid 6 inches of extra material after my foot ends. I am 5'3 and usually have to hem a little but these were ridiculous.
Published 7 months ago by kayla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Must pinch myself, I just successfully ordered jeans online..., May 16, 2013
I didn't even measure myself first. I eyed the chart and figured I'd go with the size I'm wearing now. They fit perfect. My leg slid in and didn't get stuck about half way up the thigh. I'm 5'10" and they are the PERFECT length, fitting the thighs comfortably and no gap at the waist. I'm really surprised as jean shopping is almost always a several hour, tear inducing experience; I thought without a doubt that I'd be sending these back, but so thrilled I don't have to. So happy in fact, that I just ordered a 2nd pair in the darker color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly comfortable and stylish for the price, March 20, 2013
I was initially nervous about buying clothes online. Even when these pants were in the mail I was confident I would have to send them back because they wouldn't fit me. I was pleasantly surprised to find that these pants are both stylish and have a flexible fabric that will compensate if you're between sizes or not entirely sure of your size.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was unsure of my size...., August 16, 2013
I ordered a size 8 and a size 10 after being very confused by all the comments buy previous buyers. I decided that the jeans DO stretch so either size was bound to fit. The size 10 fit like a glove and are fabulous. I am losing weight so I will keep the size 8's for future use. I LOVE the color of the jeans which looks faded and kind of dirty, which I love and can be dressed up or down. The waistline is perfect for someone over 45 (I am 48) and cant wear the low low rise jeans any longer. These jeans are very flattering and make your butt look FABULOUS. I am 5'8 and weigh about 165 pounds and the size 10 is perfect for now, until I get into those size 8 jeans, haha. Previous reviews stated the jeans ran very long, but I did not find that to be true and I am 5'8. They are not too short, but they are the perfect length for me, so I can see why shorter women would need to hem them. They are seriously the best jeans I have ever owned since I was 18 years old. They are cool, stylish, comfy, you can actually move in them and sit down without your ass hanging out. Order your true size in these jeans. They do stretch, but not so much that they would be baggy after wearing them for a week. They bounce back with the type of fabric they are made from. GREAT PURCHASE. I might just order the darker shade jeans as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit & Length of the size #12 Polo Assn. Women'sCurvy Flare Jean., July 18, 2013
Girls;

I normally wear a size 12 in a stretch to a size 16 non-stretch jean - depending if they run small. You will find like myself that these jeans are VERY forgiving. The stretch denim fabric is light, cool and very streeeeetchy. So despite mine being ideally too tight ( I originally mistakenly received a mis-packaged pair I.D.'d as a size 12 in the packaging that were in fact a size 16 ) and advised Amazon that after putting them on I realized they were too way too large and that they were not a size 12 as I ordered but a size 16. I sent the wrong sized pair back and asked that their replacement pair be a size 14 in lieu of the 12 originally ordered since the size 12's might be too small. Sadly, Amazon Customer Service stated that the replacement pair would obligatorily have to be the original order size - a size 12 despite my verbal and phone call modification requests. Since their standard operating protocol is unforgiving I would need to re-order to go to a 14 rather than have the exchange itself sent as a size 14 - which I found preposterous and counter intuitive for a service organization. I received the size 12 as they promised and while they are still comfortable to wear they are VERY form fitting - leaving nothing to the imagination. So beware. The length is perfect for a 5'8" tall woman - which I am. The waist seats at mid-waist and are very comfy wearing even cinched up if you are wearing flats. (The inseam I believe must be a 32/33' to heel). I highly recommend them if you like form fitting 'tell all', Saturday go out dancing jeans. I wear them with my Tony Lama boots and are comfortable all evening. Happy trails girls. Jean

4.0 out of 5 stars great shape, great price,, June 28, 2013
Sonia (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
Good fit for curvy fit shape body, nice dark colour, fabric bit scratchy, but still nice to wear. Recomended to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife, January 27, 2014
I ordered these for my wife for a Christmas present. We loved the coloring and the fit of the jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size runs a bit larger., December 26, 2013
The size runs a bit large,but I like them.I've worn them once.I will order a size smaller the next time.A loose fit can be comfortable too.So no big complaint.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too long, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooooooooooo comfortable, December 26, 2013
These honestly feel like pajama pants. I wore them all day yesterday after getting them for Christmas from my Husband. I'm wearing them today at work and I don't want to take them off. Almost feel like yoga pants they are so soft and comfy. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, December 7, 2013
A. Jones (W. Babylon, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Theses pants fit nicely and are long enough for my legs, which has been hard to find for me. Recommended!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›